I thought we can't type *SHIT* here literally ..🤣
Are u satisfied with my OS ending 😆
Didnt reqd it. I am just glad that one is over. I can contribute in next one now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought we can't type *SHIT* here literally ..🤣
Are u satisfied with my OS ending 😆
Didnt reqd it. I am just glad that one is over. I can contribute in next one now 🤣
What do you mean you don’t know 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Didnt reqd it. I am just glad that one is over. I can contribute in next one now 🤣
But i am sure its fine. I trust your capabilites 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Didnt reqd it. I am just glad that one is over. I can contribute in next one now 🤣
Are u sure about next one 🤣
Why it sounds to go in another direction 🤣
It means that i have no idea what to cook but i know what to spam 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
It means that i have no idea what to cook but i know what to spam 🤣
IF posts se bhukh nahi mitegi 🤣🤣🤣
Are u sure about next one 🤣
Yes last time i was sick hence missed out and then the os had changed it direction altogether. So at least i hope next me i can contribute at least in the beginning 🤣
Why it sounds to go in another direction 🤣
I thought u finished it? It didnt finish?😲
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k