I am not sure if both are the same drama.. but I read that Farhan, Furqan are Nimra drama teasers are out on GEO tv. The name was : Bano
But we have never heard of that drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not sure if both are the same drama.. but I read that Farhan, Furqan are Nimra drama teasers are out on GEO tv. The name was : Bano
But we have never heard of that drama
Maybe they changed the title?
Me too, but this is my source:
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4387087488011834/?app=fbl
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Maybe they changed the title?
It was originally “ek gunaah aur sahi” i think
Is there any official promo of the drama?
then change the title
First promo of this drama is out
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
First promo of this drama is out
Urghh another love triangle. 😡
It’s like if they try some other story, a demon will come and eat them😆
why do all Geo dramas have the same promo with different faces?
This is just a recycled version of the promo of mohabbat tumse nafrat hai, kaasa e dil and dil e gumshuda