

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Farhan is back
looks like a soap
What about this show? No updates or was this an episodic?
The title itself is soo off-putting like ek gunna aur sahi? It looks like it is encouraging one to do something immoral..very bad taste.
Title giving negative vibes
Originally posted by: fun4ever89
What about this show? No updates or was this an episodic?
They are still shooting for it
I read that teasers of a Farhan Malhi , Furqan Quraishi and Nimra Khan starrer appeared on GEO tv yesterday.🤓
Don't Tell me Nimra Khan female lead hai☢️
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Don't Tell me Nimra Khan female lead hai☢️
I am not sure if both are the same drama.. but I read that Farhan, Furqan are Nimra drama teasers are out on GEO tv. The name was : Bano