Parakshita met on 15th and then again met todayπ
Awwwβ€οΈπ€ You're a darling Richa!β€οΈ
Haila! What did I miss now!π²
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parakshita met on 15th and then again met todayπ
Awwwβ€οΈπ€ You're a darling Richa!β€οΈ
Haila! What did I miss now!π²
Originally posted by: friends1234
Parakshita met on 15th and then again met todayπ
Thanks pal!π€
At this point I don't think I would be surprised even if they meet twice on the same dayπ
Thanks pal!π€
At this point I don't think I would be surprised even if they meet twice on the same dayπ
And I would not be surprised if they announce they will be living together from tomorrowπ
Originally posted by: kankabhor
And I would not be surprised if they announce they will be living together from tomorrowπ
π€£
Roz ka fuel bhi bachh jayegaπ
Awwwβ€οΈπ€ You're a darling Richa!β€οΈ
Haila! What did I miss now!π²
Phir se CC dauda π kyunki these two met again. Humaari tadka dal pak rahi hai, unke diye ghee ke sahare.
Kitni coffee peete hai ye dono π Jaise hi logon ne socha IF se thode din haitus lete hain, Akshi ne humko waapis keench liye π
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
Phir se CC dauda π kyunki these two met again. Humaari tadka dal pak rahi hai, unke diye ghee ke sahare.
Kitni coffee peete hai ye dono π Jaise hi logon ne socha IF se thode din haitus lete hain, Akshi ne humko waapis keench liye π
I thought abhi abhi post kiya tha toh she wouldn't for at least the next 3-4 daysπAkshi's training needs to be geared upπ€£π
did anyone else feel param looked a little down in today's story or is it just me? maybe he was tired
I thought abhi abhi post kiya tha toh she wouldn't for at least the next 3-4 daysπAkshi's training needs to be geared upπ€£π
Yeh ladki param ki "Stay away from social media" class mein bohot acche se fail ho rahi hai π Fail toh fail, khud param ko hi active kar rahi hai π