Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
See i am not the only one 😂😂. It felt to me chai ki tapri wala vibes.
We vibe on the same frequency 😎 😂😂
I liked your reply 😌
Honestly I was super impressed too
Originally posted by: PSharada
Agree - my daughter uses this to treat hormonal ache. It works. Clean and Clear brand is really good.
Like the one with beads in it?
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Humara bhi yehi dukh chal raha hai, maine toh sab kuch try kiya kuch nhi hua😭
And you know what's worse, everytime I push my hair back, there's so much danger of breaking it by mistake - I'm like Maardo bas ab😳
Originally posted by: SONIA441
And you know what's worse, everytime I push my hair back, there's so much danger of breaking it by mistake - I'm like Maardo bas ab😳
Yeh dukh khatam hi nhi hota hai😭😭
Originally posted by: joliefemme
I have a couple of them on my forehead as we speak. But this is due to eating lots of oily and food that generates heat in the body and also could be because I have my shark week hahaha.
I usually have a clear skin despite drinking very less water. I think u should drink more water, eat cold things like curd, coconut water etc
Strangely I think whenever I have curd it does come back.
I think I might be have become Lactose Intolerant😭
Great Coconut water is all I can have now😳
Thanks Yaar🤗