Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Only I can fry you😡 who is taking my position today 🙄🙄🙄?? And why they're frying you 🤷🤷😈??
Naa gayu I am toh supporting him wahi bewajah k aansu baha rahe hai🤷🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Only I can fry you😡 who is taking my position today 🙄🙄🙄?? And why they're frying you 🤷🤷😈??
Naa gayu I am toh supporting him wahi bewajah k aansu baha rahe hai🤷🏻
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Bajrang dal ki netris are shaadi shuda (gayu & neelu).
Neelu is in bajrang dal?😲
PaLlavi is such a beautiful name
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
What now 😲
I am supporting you na
Bas gayu ko mat batana, I will be your secret supporter 🤫
Ache se padho isko🤓
Fry kaha? Halka sa dry roast huye wo.. kyu bhaiya?
Yes vice president hai woh.
Vaishali just entered the Bajrang dal. See Aaloo
Baaki ke post bhi padh raha hu main🤓
Originally posted by: UH5B7DHUCFAWIZGD
Ab kavita aayegi aur puchhegi, tumhara band baja rahe hai kya🥺
🤣🤣🤣
Woh yahi puchhne aati hai
🤣🤣