Originally posted by: Inese_20
Yes sorry Avishi😆
Realised it later and then corrected myself but not before making more people believe that she’s you indeed 🤣
my apologies 🤗🤗
Yes I saw that🤣
It's absolutely fine parul❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Yes sorry Avishi😆
Realised it later and then corrected myself but not before making more people believe that she’s you indeed 🤣
my apologies 🤗🤗
Yes I saw that🤣
It's absolutely fine parul❤️
ShiRa zyada meetha ho jaye toh hazam nahin hota hai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: EDWIK6EV2QD3W2JE
Jisko jo lage... Mujhe ishq waala feel aa raha hai utna kaafi hai😌
So sad. Isko sadme se bahar nehi laa payenge.
Yeh iss janam mein hoga nehi.
You are almost exactly like Pallavi. 🤪
Aapko Raghav hi milega.
Why is he glaring at her? I am assuming it’s because of her decision to do mundane jobs to earn ( according to promo).
I wonder if it’s callback to her dialogues about money in marriage promo, I doubt Raghav would have felt anything about Pallavi doing these things before his redemption track other than worrying about his reputation.
Now things are different, he loves Pallavi and goes around proudly calling her Mrs Raghav Rao. He has many times expressed his wish to support his career, help her be brilliant entrepreneur , now her doing this will hurt his pride and the provider+protector side in him.
Yeh iss janam mein hoga nehi.
You are almost exactly like Pallavi. 🤪
Aapko Raghav hi milega.
And someone was calling Raghav jalkukda. Look at yourself 🤪
Why should I be jelo?
I know she is mine in the alternative universe. I won't even fight. 😎
Pallu can match with Ashi.
But Pallu cannot match with you and and ullu Rahul. Cause aap dono ke liye crazy like Raghav Jaise log aayenge. I'll bet on it! 🤪