I loveee anjali... Shatir dimag hai ekdum....
Aur apane jethji ko acche se samazati hai yaar.. 🤣🤣🤣
Jethji ki anjali hai wo....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loveee anjali... Shatir dimag hai ekdum....
Aur apane jethji ko acche se samazati hai yaar.. 🤣🤣🤣
Jethji ki anjali hai wo....🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Nezu, what you predicted is coming true. Pranjali instigating D against Vir
Mai ab se apna muh bandh rakhungi
Yaar koi to accha edit banao..
Daksh ko udake.. plz plz plz..
Yayy thats what we wanted 🥰😍
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
what is this? She dreams of Vir and opens her eyes, she sees Daksh....but not disappointed or surprised??!
Usko tab bhi viru hi dikh raha hoga 🤣
Kya mast dance hai bhai....
Abey viru ko sachme obsessed psycho bana diya in logo ne....
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
what is this? She dreams of Vir and opens her eyes, she sees Daksh....but not disappointed or surprised??!
I know I know weird tha..
Dono ke sath maze kar rahi thi..
But I just concentrated on PurVir .
Or rather Vir.. 😍😍😍😍
Haldi wala Khatam nai ho raha tu ek aur line laga de
I told you this yesterday.😂