Daksh is so stupid
If he believes Vir was obsessed with her why would Vir not go to extremes to take her away from him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Daksh is so stupid
If he believes Vir was obsessed with her why would Vir not go to extremes to take her away from him
Hayyeeee...🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Bawari ko sapne aa rahe hai.. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
not an interesting episode... Vir zaroori kaam se bahar chala gaya hai.😒
Abhi dekho viru nd dhwani dance....
Woohooooo... 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
PurVir .. 🤩😍😍🥰🥰🥰
yeah!! For a min I didn't know if I was dreaming or purvi😳
Obsessed Viru I m late to party...sahi mei obsession dikhaya kya Viru ne? Ki aise hi hawabaazi chal rhi hai..
I was like ek aur dance 😡
Ek aur dance 😳
I loveee anjali... Shatir dimag hai ekdum....
Aur apane jethji ko acche se samazati hai yaar.. 🤣🤣🤣
Dhwani is imagining viru.....🤣🤣
what is this? She dreams of Vir and opens her eyes, she sees Daksh....but not disappointed or surprised??!