BJP bhakts and SSR bots don't need any reason to trend filthy things.
They've completely ruined Sushant's legacy. I get irritated just seeing his name now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BJP bhakts and SSR bots don't need any reason to trend filthy things.
They've completely ruined Sushant's legacy. I get irritated just seeing his name now.
Originally posted by: hotchoco
BJP bhakts and SSR bots don't need any reason to trend filthy things.
They've completely ruined Sushant's legacy. I get irritated just seeing his name now.
absolutely....they are just abusing his death..😳..I am sure that Sushant's genuine fans are as annoyed and angry as we are.
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://twitter.com/ocdtimes/status/1762110811676520841
https://x.com/i/status/2069850658409419100
5