Bas kar pagli rulayegi kya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bas kar pagli rulayegi kya😆
I need some time to lick my wounds and recover..
The pain I feel is immense..
But I am happy for you.. Truly.. Hope your married life is bliss..
I will survive.. somehow..
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
There was a time once... this lines would sound like music.. magic..
Now I feel only tears well up...
I understand though.. have always said.. I will accept whatever is coming to me..
Just know this.. I have enjoyed our time together.. every moment of it all.. It has always been real..
Kitna drama karti hai bey tu🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I need some time to lick my wounds and recover..
The pain I feel is immense..
But I am happy for you.. Truly.. Hope your married life is bliss..
I will survive.. somehow..
Take your time Rishu Darling, but remember one thing, i will never forget you😳
Ye to bs shuruwat hai
Ye to bs shuruwat hai
DW
Aunty be used to ho jayengi ek do din me tumhari blushing se 😌😌
No... 😭 But I hope to be fine soon..
I try to keep my shoulders up.. The pain is immense..
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Lol mere ko sharm aa rahi h or mummy pas baithe samjh rahe h main unse baat kar rahi hoon😆
Unse 😲
Itni izzat kabhi kisi ki na ki 😃
Just give me some space ok?
You go and be happy.. have 99 daughters and 1 son..
May the Gods smile upon you and your beloved Aarish, always..
Sharam tumko magar nahi aati
Tumhe nahi krti?😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4