Aur shaadi ke din hum gaayenge
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Yaar ki shaadi hai
Mere dildaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Shri ko mujhse jyada excitement hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aur shaadi ke din hum gaayenge
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Yaar ki shaadi hai
Mere dildaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai
Shri ko mujhse jyada excitement hai 🤣
Tere ko bhi🤣
Bohot
Hum saare functions ki preps Abhi se kar rahe hein 🤣🤣
Song selection me Bohot time chala jata hai
We are doing it beforehand
Rishu are you fine?
this shipname was meant to be then..
I am happy for you, though I carry a heavy broken heart..
Banno re banno chali sasural ko
Akhiyaan mein paani de gyi ...😭
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Bohot
Hum saare functions ki preps Abhi se kar rahe hein 🤣🤣
Song selection me Bohot time chala jata hai
We are doing it beforehand
Lol, i like it...bas blushing over ho rhaa h mera🤣
Dil tod ke puchte ho mera🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
this shipname was meant to be then..
I am happy for you, though I carry a heavy broken heart..
I'm really sorry Rishu...but tum bhi mere ho
There was a time once... this lines would sound like music.. magic..
Now I feel only tears well up...
I understand though.. have always said.. I will accept whatever is coming to me..
Just know this.. I have enjoyed our time together.. every moment of it all.. It has always been real..
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4