Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

Wah wah kya soch hai🀣 nailed it

Jaisey log samney (Neha / Shamita) Waisey soch. Cuz in their own words they need to be explained in their own language πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Mein to oil kya gutter water bhee waste na karoo on these two toxic women neha and Shamita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. That means I just want them gone. They aren’t worthy :). 

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Jaisey log samney (Neha / Shamita) Waisey soch. Cuz in their own words they need to be explained in their own language πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Mein to oil kya gutter water bhee waste na karoo on these two toxic women neha and Shamita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. That means I just want them gone. They aren’t worthy :). 

Haanji toxic sirf neha aur shamita hai, divya toh dudh ki dhuli hai. Fir kyun gyi thi divya shamita se baat karne when she was not interested in talking to her. I must say kya logic hai. Hat' s off. BTW aaj shamita bahut royi hai and she slept in the bathroom.  I don't like it. Bahut ho gya negativity. Peace.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

Haanji toxic sirf neha aur shamita hai, divya toh dudh ki dhuli hai. Fir kyun gyi thi divya shamita se baat karne when she was not interested in talking to her. I must say kya logic hai. Hat' s off. BTW aaj shamita bahut royi hai and she slept in the bathroom.  I don't like it. Bahut ho gya negativity. Peace.

Really ? Bathroom mein soyee. Moose reply to that on finding out was oh. How β€œunshamita” of her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thing is everyone knows who this Shetty is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And how she behaves 

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finale has come near and still Shilpa sister game is only about Divya 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Finale has come near and still Shilpa sister game is only about Divya 

Arey yaar.... She is next level hypocrite... She just say one thing n contradict herself the very next minute

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even BB Agrees

Shamita journey video was 50% Divya and rest her fights with Raqesh over Divya

🀣