swastu help her.Originally posted by: Sara.sara
I can't see your tweets only
I miss you guys so much ...despite having twitter account it's of no use for me
I use #pandyastore ....is there any other way so that I can see you guys tweet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
swastu help her.Originally posted by: Sara.sara
I can't see your tweets only
I miss you guys so much ...despite having twitter account it's of no use for me
I use #pandyastore ....is there any other way so that I can see you guys tweet
Baachi🤗 pyaar jo hum karte hai tujhse, par nautanki zyaada hogayi na, isiliye aise bol diya. Isska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mera pyaar tumhare liye kam ho jaayega. It’s always same same for Addu and you and not different😆
Mujhe bhi tweets nhi dikhte 😣😣
Tu itni cutee kaisee hai re?? 🤣🤣🤣
Sirf tere liye yeh hotness😉
Apne rang mein rang de mujhko🎶😘♥️♾🧿
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT4fBXJgwmu/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kyaa KD pe bharosa kiyaa jaa sakta hai? He is saying lots of shivi moments coming up 🤣🤣🤣
Kya pata mil jae, bhabhi ma jo nhi hai 😂😂
Ho sakta hai 😍😍
Yeh Swasti ne baby crying emojis ka dam kyun KHOL diya...ab kya ho gaya
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Tu itni cutee kaisee hai re?? 🤣🤣🤣
Cute hoti toh tum maan jaati ! 🙂💔
pighalna nahi hai😆
