Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Oh my dr girl
Koi problem nahi
Look at ur siggy dabba
Aww adorable re
Rahul ☺️
Thank you so much Jen akka
Check the creation gallery for more siggy 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158655359
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Oh my dr girl
Koi problem nahi
Look at ur siggy dabba
Aww adorable re
Rahul ☺️
Thank you so much Jen akka
Check the creation gallery for more siggy 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158655359
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Thank you so much Jen akka
Check the creation gallery for more siggy 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158655359
Of course dr I will
Thanks a lot for the link
❤️🤗
You are welcome 🤗🤗
How is your health now Jen akka 🤗
I have recovered dr 🤗
I am doing good ❤️
How ru da?
Happy to hear ❤️❤️❤️
I am fine 😳
Hiii gayuu🤗❤️
sorryyy for the late comment🙈
this i need to login to vimeo😃 any other way to watch vm?🤪😃
Hiii gayuu🤗❤️
sorryyy for the late comment🙈
this i need to login to vimeo😃 any other way to watch vm?🤪😃
Hi Saaruuuuuuuu 🤗🤗
It's okay no problem 😁❤️
You can login on vimeo no problem will occur, just have to login with your email address.
I have uploaded only on Vimeo only not on Google drive.

Thank you Elluuuuuu 🤗