Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I haven’t watched the episode yet, so I have a doubt, is Imlie back to T house or she is just doing visitations now?🤔

With her exit and Meethi’s ominous dialogue, I thought her exit was for a while. even if she temporarily moves back in, I do want her to move out of T house and their life when Malini claims to be pregnant. Otherwise, Malini will hit a new low of fake miscarriage of the fake pregnancy and blame Imlie for it🤬

I was so excited and actually waiting for T family to realize Imlie’s value when she goes away, looks like it might not happen any time now🥺

Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: book.worm

I haven’t watched the episode yet, so I have a doubt, is Imlie back to T house or she is just doing visitations now?🤔

With her exit and Meethi’s ominous dialogue, I thought her exit was for a while. even if she temporarily moves back in, I do want her to move out of T house and their life when Malini claims to be pregnant. Otherwise, Malini will hit a new low of fake miscarriage of the fake pregnancy and blame Imlie for it🤬

I was so excited and actually waiting for T family to realize Imlie’s value when she goes away, looks like it might not happen any time now🥺

Yes if makers want to stretch they will go for miscarriage too as other version and blame will be on Imlie 

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They were not explicit and the potli is missing, but who knows what the writers and makers have in mind. 

I sure hope she stays out of that hellhole but it’s always the opposite of what we want. Especially the way Adi dragged her out and the intensity in the dialogue with which he asked her to take the case back, I don’t think any sane woman would want to stay in that house. 

But this is Imlie, her patience has to be compared with Bhoodevi and then some. 

Edited by krispy - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL Mithi was holding the potli when Imlie walked back in with style along with the police😆....so for now, it looks like she's staying in the house. 

That was another thing amusing me in the epi.....Adi was SO relieved about Imlie being back that even if he still disagreed with her about her case over Malini, he was talking to her so softly as if not to upset her enough to leave him🤣

What a DHARAM SANKAT for Babusahib.....He will try to convince Imlie to drop the case but also doesn't want to antagonize her enough ki she may leave him again🤣.....even in the precap, I don't feel he was talking forcefully to her....badaa calmly hi bol raha tha ki you have to drop this case against Malini😆

Ab Imlie ispe gussa karegi, iski ek nahin sunegi but he has to be careful in not antagonizing her, warna Imlie jaayegi haath se phir se🤣. 

It's not clear yet if Adi-Imlie will even get a chance to talk about her return to the house since whole thing has been diverted to the case now....lol...Imlie ne vishwaas khatam hone ke bade bade dialogue maare the so I would expect Adi to ask her at some point if Vishwaas ka dhaaga is back😆....

As for the rest of your prediction....I guess I'm not going to think about it until and unless they take it to the miscarriage point.....jab promo aayega, tab head bang kar lenge.....lol....for now I'd still like to hope that this won't be a long term track and Malini will explode in frustration before that only to reveal that there is no baby. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just randomly remembered how the Imlie fandom had welcomed KC as national jiju but unke saath kya kiya humari Didi ne? Bechare ko apni life se hi bahar phenk diya as soon as he revealed the truth to Adi🤣. And phir mahan lecture dene wale KC ji ne kya kiya even after knowing Didi ke evil plans? Ghanta🤣. Aur aise loser se log pata nahi kya kya expectations rakh rahe hai that he will fight for Imlie😆. Yeh Didi ki tarah hi sirf acchi acchi baatein kar sakta hai, he himself doesn't follow what he preaches😛. Don't keep any hopes from him 😜.

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Mithi was holding the potli when Imlie walked back in with style along with the police😆....so for now, it looks like she's staying in the house. 

That was another thing amusing me in the epi.....Adi was SO relieved about Imlie being back that even if he still disagreed with her about her case over Malini, he was talking to her so softly as if not to upset her enough to leave him🤣

What a DHARAM SANKAT for Babusahib.....He will try to convince Imlie to drop the case but also doesn't want to antagonize her enough ki she may leave him again🤣.....even in the precap, I don't feel he was talking forcefully to her....badaa calmly hi bol raha tha ki you have to drop this case against Malini😆

Ab Imlie ispe gussa karegi, iski ek nahin sunegi but he has to be careful in not antagonizing her, warna Imlie jaayegi haath se phir se🤣. 

It's not clear yet if Adi-Imlie will even get a chance to talk about her return to the house since whole thing has been diverted to the case now....lol...Imlie ne vishwaas khatam hone ke bade bade dialogue maare the so I would expect Adi to ask her at some point if Vishwaas ka dhaaga is back😆....

As for the rest of your prediction....I guess I'm not going to think about it until and unless they take it to the miscarriage point.....jab promo aayega, tab head bang kar lenge.....lol....for now I'd still like to hope that this won't be a long term track and Malini will explode in frustration before that only to reveal that there is no baby. 

LOL it is Adi… he will go, “you came back because you missed me, right? Even I missed you. Please don’t go, stay with me.”🤣

but on a serious note, if Adi behaves like a bhail bhuddhi and says Imlie is again misunderstanding Malini, then that is a definite guarantee that Imlie will stay on to protect Adi. Adi has hit jackpot there, if he accepts what Imlie is saying, then there is no need for Imlie to leave as they both know, no dhokha happened and Adi was trapped. So, Imlie stays. if Adi says Imlie is mistaken then Imlie as per her prayer in an earlier episode that Adi has lost his way and she has to bring him to the right path, so she will stay back and protect him.

I want to be chopped and Imlie to still leave tomorrow, and maybe do daily visitations like Malini did when she left T house🤣

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL it is Adi… he will go, “you came back because you missed me, right? Even I missed you. Please don’t go, stay with me.”🤣

but on a serious note, if Adi behaves like a bhail bhuddhi and says Imlie is again misunderstanding Malini, then that is a definite guarantee that Imlie will stay on to protect Adi. Adi has hit jackpot there, if he accepts what Imlie is saying, then there is no need for Imlie to leave as they both know, no dhokha happened and Adi was trapped. So, Imlie stays. if Adi says Imlie is mistaken then Imlie as per her prayer in an earlier episode that Adi has lost his way and she has to bring him to the right path, so she will stay back and protect him.

I want to be chopped and Imlie to still leave tomorrow, and maybe do daily visitations like Malini did when she left T house🤣

You think their will be separation?

I hoped that she at least make it to the door! Before coming back 😂 and they bless us with 5 min leaving 🤣👌🏻 So it was more than I hoped for 😂😂

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Lodestar

I just randomly remembered how the Imlie fandom had welcomed KC as national jiju but unke saath kya kiya humari Didi ne? Bechare ko apni life se hi bahar phenk diya as soon as he revealed the truth to Adi🤣. And phir mahan lecture dene wale KC ji ne kya kiya even after knowing Didi ke evil plans? Ghanta🤣. Aur aise loser se log pata nahi kya kya expectations rakh rahe hai that he will fight for Imlie😆. Yeh Didi ki tarah hi sirf acchi acchi baatein kar sakta hai, he himself doesn't follow what he preaches😛. Don't keep any hopes from him 😜.

Behan hum toh uske aane se pehli hi usko chomu ka tag and rejection de chuke  thay🤣 yeh aise waise chomus  se kuch na hota yeh sorf tik towers hain rakhe hiye free main for this stuff kisi kaabil hote toh baat hi kya thi..yehi toh I can't  stop laughing after being such a loser  since inception people still chadhao this KC as if pata nahi kaunsa teerr maar lia hai  jab hota isse kuch nahi ..aone liye nahi but sure imlie needs such a loser as sahara why can't  people understand  imlie doesn't  need aise log she is kaafi  for herself 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I also felt it was such a telling contrast yet again to see how Adi reacted when Imlie was leaving and how he reacted when Malini was leaving😆. 

He totally unraveled and broke down over Imlie leaving....sabne dekha clearly how desperately he was trying to stop her and was willing to do anything including putting his own life on the line to stop her from leaving.....he kept on pleading with her till the last minute and it was IMLIE who broke the rishta off in front of everyone and walked away. CLEAR CUT.....for those delusional idiots who still don't get that she has walked away from him MANY times😆. 

And even when Imlie came back, it was to fight for his HONOR....his MAAN.....she refused to let anyone get away with violating him. So the whole series of events showed clearly that Imlie is willing to leave him for the sake of the family and if she feels he has broken her trust....but she will fight for him when she feels it wasn't his fault. There is no sense of selfishness in either action. 

Meanwhile it was and still is a world of contrast to how Adi reacted whenever Malini left😆.....in the past, whenever she threatened to leave the house or threatened to leave him, he was always like, "Jaise aapki marzi"😆. And today when the police literally dragged her away and she was screaming his name, he still didn't make any effort to stop them from taking her away😆. 

The actions speak for themselves.....CLEARLY. Imlie is his only priority, Imlie is the one jismein iski jaan basti hai. Malini is a token "equation" and he will never do anything beyond token responses for her....this is why he had no reaction to her attempts to leave many times.....lol and he only did general sort of apologies when she demanded them from him. Meanwhile the very THOUGHT of Imlie leaving him is enough to make him feel like his life is ending😆.

Bingo!! Malini always have to beg even all those aap iss waqt kahin nahi jaayeingis like the one after the gunshot she has to stage a drama to get itna sa bhi token one liners poora show put on karti hai and then too she gets bas itna hi and in the most Janna hai toh jao roka kiane hai way main..while with imlie his dhadhkan  stops his life comes to halt literally.. again he was the one begging  his mom too for the first time in matter of imlie ke you k ow too she will not comeback plz let me go . He was pleasing so bad and the  he didn't  care and SPELLED IT OUT for them ke he simply  cannot survive without imlie it is her he needs and that is the ultimate truth nobody can keep him happy PERIOD..no samjhota he can make   if imlie is not here. Again point to be noted   he did made samjhote in the past due to his own messes but also caz imlie was around with him in the same house toh usse he is like k fine but jab  imlie nahi toh all bets are off all deals are done  

Isko kuch farak nahi hai kuch maylab hi nahi hai as he keeps saying aapp yahan rahein ya na rahein doesn't  make a difference.  Isko sirf imlie je hone na hinse se padta hai again iska khud pe bas  nahi chalta jab imlie ki baat aati hai he follows her like a moth as you once beautifully   said 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

He has indeed....dono taraf se Imlie isko protect karne ke liye dati rahegi😆....kabhi to protect him from outsiders, kabhi to protect him from his own bailbuddhiness😆.

Ek hi chance tha Imlie ka jaane ka....when she thought he had given her dhoka....lekin woh bhi clear up ho gaya that no dhoka happened😆....toh yahin rahegi I think atleast until this court drama goes on. 

Then pregnancy revelation ke baad what she decides remains to be seen....chances hain of her trying to leave so you might get your wish then😆....but I still feel there are higher chances of Adi getting her to stay somehow even then....dono bailbuddhis nahin reh sakte ek dusre ke bina....SM bhi 5 minute se zyada seperation allow nahin karti😆......but chalo let's see what happens. Ts ko toh pata chalegi hi Imlie ki kadar one way or the other cuz Didi will do more of her psychotic rants jab fake baby karne ke baad bhi Adi se attention nahin milegi😆.