Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by girdharmona

I am also so exusted as no guts to right any thing ...waiting for day when again hope arises.....prpmo spoiled mood otherwise after kc bts mood was rocling.

The exhaustion is there but I still have hope from this track… maybe I am stupid but I feel optimistic 

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

The exhaustion is there but I still have hope from this track… maybe I am stupid but I feel optimistic 

Fingwr cross dear.

Wishing hope come true soon

By this track they are sawing every thing which malinie can use to grab adi again.... no scope left behind.

Edited by girdharmona - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Lodestar

I am not sure whether Imlie will agree to remain in a relationship with Adi if she believes that Didi is pregnant with Adi's child. Yes, she believes that Adi was innocent & Didi took advantage of him. But a child will completely change the dynamic of the trio. Right now even when Adi himself has totally disassociated with Didi, Didi continues to cling to him by doing insane tricks while Imlie still tries to fight against Didi as Adi's wife. But if the child comes into the picture, neither Adi or Imlie can fight against Didi. 

Imlie might feel that Adi himself is still believing Didi & with now a child coming, she would think about the child more than Adi. As per upbringing wouldn't she believe that the child will have better upbringing with both the parents staying together? Will she then still stay as Adi's wife? I think she would prefer that AM get back together for the child even though Didi is insane. I don't know man. I would rather Imlie not become Didi's caretaker.

That is the mystery they want to create with the promo I guess....ki will Imlie break off her relationship with Adi if Malini claims there's a baby? 

But I feel that Imlie having already done that in today's episode before walking out of the house means it will not be repeated for the baby angle.....or they would have shown it in the promo again ki Imlie is walking away in sorrow to let AM be together. 

I guess there will be some discussion around the baby and how it is not the baby's fault for how it came about etc. etc.....but I don't see Adi agreeing to let Imlie go even then. As for staying as Adi's wife....lol waise kaunsa they are able to stay as actual husband-wife in the house yet....bas claim hi toh chalta rehta hai, toh woh abhi bhi chalta rahega....Adi will maintain that he loves only Imlie and max I see him saying that he will provide support to Malini as a friend to raise the kid but I still don't think he will agree to be her husband.....this can become another running argument between Adilie just like before the truth was out and Imlie was insisting he stay with Malini😆....but Adi was refusing then also cuz he maintained ki he can't give Malini any happiness....toh he might do the same now....will agree to support the kid but will otherwise maintain ki he can never love Malini. 

Ideally the makers shouldn't drag out this baby mystery that long and Imlie should likely get a clue soon enough that Malini is lying about the baby toh phir back to sautan drama ho jaayega rather than mahaan Imlie sacrificing for the baby.....lol .....just like she flipped so quickly today from being willing to break off the rishta with Adi and leaving to returning to fight for his honor cuz Babusahib ke saath galat hua hai😆.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

That is the mystery they want to create with the promo I guess....ki will Imlie break off her relationship with Adi if Malini claims there's a baby? 

But I feel that Imlie having already done that in today's episode before walking out of the house means it will not be repeated for the baby angle.....or they would have shown it in the promo again ki Imlie is walking away in sorrow to let AM be together. 

I guess there will be some discussion around the baby and how it is not the baby's fault for how it came about etc. etc.....but I don't see Adi agreeing to let Imlie go even then. As for staying as Adi's wife....lol waise kaunsa they are able to stay as actual husband-wife in the house yet....bas claim hi toh chalta rehta hai, toh woh abhi bhi chalta rahega....Adi will maintain that he loves only Imlie and max I see him saying that he will provide support to Malini as a friend to raise the kid but I still don't think he will agree to be her husband.....this can become another running argument between Adilie just like before the truth was out and Imlie was insisting he stay with Malini😆....but Adi was refusing then also cuz he maintained ki he can't give Malini any happiness....toh he might do the same now....will agree to support the kid but will otherwise maintain ki he can never love Malini. 

Ideally the makers shouldn't drag out this baby mystery that long and Imlie should likely get a clue soon enough that Malini is lying about the baby toh phir back to sautan drama ho jaayega rather than mahaan Imlie sacrificing for the baby.....lol .....just like she flipped so quickly today from being willing to break off the rishta with Adi and leaving to returning to fight for his honor cuz Babusahib ke saath galat hua hai😆.

But will we get an Adi- Didi divorce? Or again the divorce will be kept on back burner with a child coming into the picture. Do you really think Adi will be able to give divorce to Didi while Didi is supposedly pregnant with his child & his family pressurising him about his responsibility towards the child. If the divorce again goes into Bermuda triangle than with what right will Imlie be able to stay with him. Until now they were able to do it because Didi was supposedly all for their relationship but now with the divorce again being delayed, I don't know man if I even want Imlie to be with Adi then. As long as Didi has the legal wife card, Imlie will never get the acceptance from the family & society as well. 

The best chop came from Imli comparing Malini to roadside romeos🤣😆

couldn’t stop laughing. Practically the entire cast except Satyakam and Didi were there plus some police officers.

A Professor whose clings to her reputation was being told before the police that using her status as spare wife she attempted to trap an inebriated Adi posing as his wife Imli and claiming he violated her. Seriously? 🤪

The man could barely stand steady as the drug took affect. Only on ITV can the drugged hero accomplish what Kalini is accusing him of doing under the influence of a drug, one she fed him without his consent.

Do maa beti have a chemist on standby to give them illicit drugs when they need them to use against those that annoy them?.🤪

Does Kalini have a magical uterus that can tell her she’s pregnant the day after she claims she took what was hers 🤪(cheap way of telling Imlie she violated her husband in a drugged state).

Adi is going to completely lose it when he realizes Kalini sank so low in the gutter with her plots to oust Imlie from his life and accused him of violating under the influence.

Imlie having fought for him against all odds even as she felt tortured will take his respect and admiration for her to a whole new level. It will also reveal how easily his mother BK and Radha were ready to remove Imli from his life based on their never ending love for Malini no matter the situation. Now that they know how mentally unstable the deluded woman is how will they react. Pankaj ought to remind them of their bias against Imli.

Will Baskar Times write about Malini’s cheap plots? After all their star reporter was the victim, though his wife is doing all the investigation and he’s far from reporting on anything at the moment.

Chaturvedis should be warned the story will hit the front pages unless Malini forgets she knew the Tripathi family and particularly Adi.🤪😆

Edited by MERARAI - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yes, the chances are quite bright for this now that it will all come down to Malini herself confessing everything in a fit of rage in front of the Ts and Adi. 

What we are seeing right now is a series of escalations. Malini does one extreme act after the other to make Imlie leave Adi and go away from T house.....then when it feels for a minute like she's succeeded, Imlie comes back again even stronger and with more firm resolve to protect and support Adi. That drives Malini even more insane and she tries to do something even more psychotic.....toh aise hi chalta rahega. Like right now, Malini did the crime of drugging and possibly raping Adi, so Imlie has retaliated by bringing the police to arrest Malini. This will drive Malini insane enough to then try a bigger chaal by claiming a pregnancy.....and again they will show Imlie shocked and upset for a bit but she will likely still stand by Adi and show a firm resolve to Malini that she is not backing down. 

So then finally, it is likely that Malini or AC will ultimately try to kill Imlie to remove her permanently from Adi's life.....and maybe when Adi shows up to save Imlie, that will be the final snapping point for Malini to go beserk and confess everything in a fit of rage when she feels she is being thwarted. 

I don't see Imlie backing down even after the pregnancy revelation....because her stance is related to Adi being violated and I don't think that will change...she may be shown feeling upset that a child would result out of this situation but I don't think she will leave him even then. And during this time, she may get a clue that Malini is lying about the pregnancy also, so she will get more determined to fight for justice....wohi usual situation ho jaayega that Imlie will keep trying to tell everyone the truth, but they won't believe her without direct proof. Adi will probably continue to be confused/traumatized but will not want Malini sent to jail cuz he will believe her pregnancy lie for now. I see Adi becoming stoic around Malini in general sympathy....but he will never feel any real obligation towards her. 

If he barely reacted to the police trying to take her away, a baby will also not make him budge much....Malini is trying everything she can to link herself to him....but all he's doing in return is just standing in polite stoicness so she's still not getting anything. 😆.....even in the promo, he doesn't look like he's doing some grand supporting of her over the baby claim....he's just refusing to send her to jail cuz of that.

This! I also feel Imlie is not going to back down in proving that didi took advantage of Adi by putting him under the influence of drugs. Ok so what about this - Imlie’s does not back down and is adamant about what disi did- this keeps escalating to the point that didi has to say nothing happened between me and Adi 😆 so the whole harrasmenf issue is out the window because nothing happened in the first place. I think Imlie will drive Malini to this point - so then thw whole pregnancy thing also becomes invalid.

But yeah after this AC could still go after Imlie’s life - but before that I think Imlie will drive her to the point of confession. I don’t know if I made sense lol - but agree with all your thoughts this morning AY.

I am not sure whether Imlie will agree to remain in a relationship with Adi if she believes that Didi is pregnant with Adi's child. Yes, she believes that Adi was innocent & Didi took advantage of him. But a child will completely change the dynamic of the trio. Right now even when Adi himself has totally disassociated with Didi, Didi continues to cling to him by doing insane tricks while Imlie still tries to fight against Didi as Adi's wife. But if the child comes into the picture, neither Adi or Imlie can fight against Didi. 

Imlie might feel that Adi himself is still believing Didi & with now a child coming, she would think about the child more than Adi. As per upbringing wouldn't she believe that the child will have better upbringing with both the parents staying together? Will she then still stay as Adi's wife? I think she would prefer that AM get back together for the child even though Didi is insane. I don't know man. I would rather Imlie not become Didi's caretaker.

if they take the story that way with Imli as the nanny to Adi Malini bab people will tune to IPL and World Cup and forget they were watching Imli at all.then show ka kya hoga? If Malini becomes the heroine in a show named Imli no one will watch, even die hard fans won5. Right now they are flirting with Malini as heroine and sooner or later TRP se thappad milega.🤣

But will we get an Adi- Didi divorce? Or again the divorce will be kept on back burner with a child coming into the picture. Do you really think Adi will be able to give divorce to Didi while Didi is supposedly pregnant with his child & his family pressurising him about his responsibility towards the child. If the divorce again goes into Bermuda triangle than with what right will Imlie be able to stay with him. Until now they were able to do it because Didi was supposedly all for their relationship but now with the divorce again being delayed, I don't know man if I even want Imlie to be with Adi then. As long as Didi has the legal wife card, Imlie will never get the acceptance from the family & society as well. 

LOL aww so this is about your hope regarding the divorce? *pulls your cheeks*😆

Arey divorce is just kept in the vague zone in the story....yes, they are dragging it out and abhi bhi aur karenge with the fake baby angle.....it will just be another iteration of postponing the divorce and no one talking about it for a bit as everyone fixates on the baby angle. 

Acceptance wala angle toh already has been nichodoed so much, I'm kinda numb to it now😆.....sab moh maaya hai waale zone mein chali gayi hoon main bhi🤣......What right will Imlie stay in the house with? LOL arey bahut hain.....Pankaj can conveniently call her his beti again and make her stay😆. Didi jaise log dost bolke pade huye hain ghar mein toh why not Imlie? lol.....

Anyways I have reached the stage where I'm feeling indifferent like Adi only....lol Malini ko compromise chahiye toh woh bhi de do....Adi will just become a zinda laash around her and probably all the more bitter if he is forced to stay with her cuz of a baby. It will just become another round of the Adi who was suffocating while having to share a room with Malini before the whole truth was out.....Imlie ne pehle jhel liya hai toh phir se jhel legi😆......since itna toh both Adi and Imlie will be clear on that he was a victim in this situation, toh woh angle bhi nahin use kar sakte of Imlie leaving him over feeling he gave her dhoka.....lol....he will repeat his usual stance of not being able to live without Imlie. Malini ko phir bhi kuch nahin milega other than token stay in the house. 

Let's see if the makers want to drag this all out to that extent ya they will show Imlie learning the truth about the baby being fake also soon enough. Malini waise bhi apni gloating and overconfidence mein bakwaas hi karegi, so Imlie will keep bajaaoing her in her own way even if overall she will feel sympathy for the imaginary baby.....lol that will likely grate on Malini all the more ki Imlie is fixating on a baccha that doesn't even exist😆.

This is the part where I wish they tackled the legality of the marriage as a track (divorce or not). 

But they wanted to go after a sensitive me-too misuse track instead. Of all the loopholes and tracks they can pull out to give a social message that is unique, they had to choose this. A little misstep here or there can ruin the message. 

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

This! I also feel Imlie is not going to back down in proving that didi took advantage of Adi by putting him under the influence of drugs. Ok so what about this - Imlie’s does not back down and is adamant about what didi did- this keeps escalating to the point that didi has to say nothing happened between me and Adi 😆 so the whole harrasmenf issue is out the window because nothing happened in the first place. I think Imlie will drive Malini to this point - so then thw whole pregnancy thing also becomes invalid.

But yeah after this AC could still go after Imlie’s life - but before that I think Imlie will drive her to the point of confession. I don’t know if I made sense lol - but agree with all your thoughts this morning AY.

Abhi Lodestar ke posts are making me think it can go either way😆

If the makers want to drag out the cringe and twist this toward Imlie ki mahaanta about the baby again toh yeah they can do another round of her saying ki AM should stay together for the baby even if Malini is psycho😆....she might try to reform Malini for the sake of the baby🤣. Par Adi toh zinda laash hi ho jaayega if he is forced to stay with Malini again....so maybe they want to give that live demo to the Ts too along with just having seen how Adi reacts when Imlie goes away from him. Adi ne bola sabko ki he will only be happy with Imlie but I guess they again need to see it to believe it.....lol he will be supremely unhappy over being made to stay with Malini...toh lagaa lo zor bhai.....lol

Is sab mein, sabse zyada sadegi Malini😆.....cuz Imlie phir se mahaanta ka competition jeet jaayegi🤣....phir se tyaag toh Imlie hi kar rahi hogi ki theek hai le lo mera pati for the sake of this baccha if you want.....and it will grate like hell on Malini ki isne itna naatak kiya to manipulate everyone lekin uske baad bhi Imlie ki mahaanta will raise her image even more in the eyes of others😆. And isi sab mein psycho Malini ek din karegi lash out in anger ki koi baccha HAI hi nahin jiske liye Imlie itna tyaag kar rahi hai🤣.

Ok funny as I'm making it sound, I still would ideally not like to see this dragged out so long....bechaare Adi ki izzat ka toh total falooda banaa rahe hain with this track.....poor guy.....for all his dumbness and mistakes, no one deserves to be made to feel this way....ki ek toh you get raped and then you are forced to stay with the person who did that to you.