Imlie

Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 9

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Abhi Lodestar ke posts are making me think it can go either way😆

If the makers want to drag out the cringe and twist this toward Imlie ki mahaanta about the baby again toh yeah they can do another round of her saying ki AM should stay together for the baby even if Malini is psycho😆....she might try to reform Malini for the sake of the baby🤣. Par Adi toh zinda laash hi ho jaayega if he is forced to stay with Malini again....so maybe they want to give that live demo to the Ts too along with just having seen how Adi reacts when Imlie goes away from him. Adi ne bola sabko ki he will only be happy with Imlie but I guess they again need to see it to believe it.....lol he will be supremely unhappy over being made to stay with Malini...toh lagaa lo zor bhai.....lol

Is sab mein, sabse zyada sadegi Malini😆.....cuz Imlie phir se mahaanta ka competition jeet jaayegi🤣....phir se tyaag toh Imlie hi kar rahi hogi ki theek hai le lo mera pati for the sake of this baccha if you want.....and it will grate like hell on Malini ki isne itna naatak kiya to manipulate everyone lekin uske baad bhi Imlie ki mahaanta will raise her image even more in the eyes of others😆. And isi sab mein psycho Malini ek din karegi lash out in anger ki koi baccha HAI hi nahin jiske liye Imlie itna tyaag kar rahi hai🤣.

Ok funny as I'm making it sound, I still would ideally not like to see this dragged out so long....bechaare Adi ki izzat ka toh total falooda banaa rahe hain with this track.....poor guy.....for all his dumbness and mistakes, no one deserves to be made to feel this way....ki ek toh you get raped and then you are forced to stay with the person who did that to you.

Sigh you are prob right - because as per the new spoiler,looks like imlie dressed up as didi - it looks like didi’s saree - so she will prob record some kind of confession and then bring it to Adi and then bam the pregnancy card but the promo doesn’t show her walking away  lol this is all so confusing 😆

So it can go two ways- imlie backs off after pregnancy card - but obviously didi is not going to get anything more from Adi - or imlie is still persistent in proving Adi has been wronged- both these routes will drive didi insane LOl- so the end will be her confessing everything and a possible imlie nde 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Sigh you are prob right - because as per the new spoiler,looks like imlie dressed up as didi - it looks like didi’s saree - so she will prob record some kind of confession and then bring it to Adi and then bam the pregnancy card but the promo doesn’t show her walking away  lol this is all so confusing 😆

So it can go two ways- imlie backs off after pregnancy card - but obviously didi is not going to get anything more from Adi - or imlie is still persistent in proving Adi has been wronged- both these routes will drive didi insane LOl- so the end will be her confessing everything and a possible imlie nde 😆

Ohh lol so Imlie is going to dress up as Malini to prove some point about how aise dhoka kiya jaa sakta hai to do zabardasti with someone? Matlab camera will not have anything from the night of the drugged bit but naya footage laayegi Imlie?😆

LOL but what level of confession will she even get out of Malini? Cuz I guess jo bhi laayegi still won't prove that nothing happened that night and that is why everyone may back down over the baby angle. 

But yeah if Imlie manages to prove even this much that Malini deliberately drugged Adi that night toh phir toh saath rehkar bhi Malini ke liye hi torture hoga cuz everyone will have seen through her so called Devi image and it will be in the back of their minds ki she basically did zabardasti with Adi.....lol toh is situation mein baby laane se bhi apni hi izzat ka kachra karegi and aage se everyone will stay detached from her despite her doing all this. 

So yeah, whatever route they go....either with Imlie still trying to get justice for Adi or with her agreeing to back down cuz of the baby, Malini will be driven crazy cuz usko phir bhi aage se Adi ka indifference hi milega....he will just be in zinda laash mode barely paying any attention to her😆

joman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks AY your analysis is always too good and spread positivity. Same with NM, sandy but I am not able to tag them. 

This thread give new hopes , after every dark night there is a beautiful sun shine.

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are still hopeful about Imlie NDE Sandy ji😃 we waiting for Imlie to walk away and that lasted for 5 mins 🤦🏽‍♀️… 

I saw the last few episodes now…. Except for an Adilie scene here and there.. it looked like a drag fest, everything is rinse repeat without story progression..  and as per BTS, Didi is back in T house again.. what is the whole point of police complaint and going to the courts if the victim will be shown still living with the culprit under the same roof. 

Adi is only sure about his love for Imlie.. he is shown dumb wrt everything else.. Imlie is as confused as one can be, just as she was before the  mud spa by SK track; I won’t leave, I won’t leave, I am leaving you and I am back with police.. all in the matter if 2 episodes.. 

Anyhow, let me not rant more and spoil your mood as well.. trying to be as emotionally detached as I can be from this series.. 

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pata nahi but aaj mujhe saare bure bure khayal hi aa rahe hai. Fact of the matter is that makers are bringing the pregnancy angle to drag the divorce only & to continue Didi ka darbaar. Agar unhe koi pardafash karna hota toh they would have done it with the last SK NDE or with the current drugging scenario. Makers ko drag hi karna that AM divorce isiliye ab yeh pregnancy- fake or real, I consider it fake only- angle ko lekar aaye hai. So I am not feeling hopeful at all about any Didi ka pardafash. 

Even if Imlie does get to know that Didi is faking the pregnancy then also nothing will change. Imlie will be stuck trying to prove Didi ke karnaame while getting insulted left & right from the family & Adi will continue being lachaar. Divorce toh hoga nahi. Isiliye I feel Imlie being mahaan again for the child's sake will come into play & she will try being away from Adi. Adi will continue his Imlie ke Bina reh nahi sakte jaap on the side & Didi will continue being pissed off. 

I got another bura khayal whether makers will try to bring in another 3rd angle between Adi-Imlie in this drag. The drag would be the perfect opportunity for bringing a 3rd angle for Imlie. This will add onto the Adi-Imlie angst as well. 

Saare bure khayal hi aa rahe hai mere mann main. I hope meri chop ho jaye. I will be the happiest to get chopped by the makers but I am not keeping any hopes. 

Sandyji I require your optimism😆

Edited by Lodestar - 2 years ago
Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Imlie dressing like Malini means she will get confession from.AC posing as Malini as AC will be drunk but even AC doesn't know what happened inside room so it will be half evidence that she gave nasha medicine so Didi will get Scot free again and AC will be blamed then pregnancy card but at the end Didi will herself reveal nothing happened in room ..Maybe 

Edited by Burnbabyburn - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lodestar

Pata nahi but aaj mujhe saare bure bure khayal hi aa rahe hai. Fact of the matter is that makers are bringing the pregnancy angle to drag the divorce only & to continue Didi ka darbaar. Agar unhe koi pardafash karna hota toh they would have done it with the last SK NDE or with the current drugging scenario. Makers ko drag hi karna that AM divorce isiliye ab yeh pregnancy- fake or real, I consider it fake only- angle ko lekar aaye hai. So I am not feeling hopeful at all about any Didi ka pardafash. 

Even if Imlie does get to know that Didi is faking the pregnancy then also nothing will change. Imlie will be stuck trying to prove Didi ke karnaame while getting insulted left & right from the family & Adi will continue being lachaar. Divorce toh hoga nahi. Isiliye I feel Imlie being mahaan again for the child's sake will come into play & she will try being away from Adi. Adi will continue his Imlie ke Bina reh nahi sakte jaap on the side & Didi will continue being pissed off. 

I got another bura khayal whether makers will try to bring in another 3rd angle between Adi-Imlie in this drag. The drag would be the perfect opportunity for bringing a 3rd angle for Imlie. This will add onto the Adi-Imlie angst as well. 

Saare bure khayal hi aa rahe hai mere mann main. I hope meri chop ho jaye. I will be the happiest to get chopped by the makers but I am not keeping any hopes. 

Awwie 🤗🤗 this track is going to end in the favor of Adilie - no two ways about that. I know the promo  dipped all our moods but I am optimistic that this is all going to end well in our favor. 

I don’t know how much they can drag this with IPL starting- but practically speaking if they want us to watch next week episodes, it will be stupid if they don’t show us a hint of positivity before yhe weekend . So I am still hopeful/ 

Whether Imlie’s is still persistent on her investigation of didi or whether she backs out, nothing is going to change that Adi and Imilie are each other’s home - didi is going to nuts because all her plans are going to fail - even the oregancy card. She is going to blurt out everything - that nothing happened 😆.

There won’t be any third angle for Imlie’s - nothing of that sort will happen 🤗 Adi imlie will have to cross this hurdle and they will count out victorious. 🤗🤗

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lodestar

Baap re! Third angle!! Haila… after Didi i can’t manage another one!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awwie 🤗🤗 this track is going to end in the favor of Adilie - no two ways about that. I know the promo  dipped all our moods but I am optimistic that this is all going to end well in our favor. 

I don’t know how much they can drag this with IPL starting- but practically speaking if they want us to watch next week episodes, it will be stupid if they don’t show us a hint of positivity before yhe weekend . So I am still hopeful/ 

Whether Imlie’s is still persistent on her investigation of didi or whether she backs out, nothing is going to change that Adi and Imilie are each other’s home - didi is going to nuts because all her plans are going to fail - even the oregancy card. She is going to blurt out everything - that nothing happened 😆.

There won’t be any third angle for Imlie’s - nothing of that sort will happen 🤗 Adi imlie will have to cross this hurdle and they will count out victorious. 🤗🤗

🤗 to you too😆.

I think I will be back to feeling optimistic in a day or 2. It is just that the drag just drags us down with it, but we always re-emerge to rant against Didi & makers once again😆. Aaj mera turn aa gaya to feel hopeless🤣. Tomorrow I might be back to giving hope ka diya to everyone else😆. 

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bold: I log back on IF and the new spoiler is Imlie dressed up as Malini

but you could be right, with Imlie dressed up as Malini and drunk AC spilling all the beans. Maybe this is the video that Imlie is trying to show Adi in the promo.

The proof Imlie has is AC confessing Malini dressed up as Imlie and that Malini drugged Adi that night.

So, after Imlie makes the confession video, either AC or DC would warn Malini that Imlie has this confession video, and that could be the reason, Malini throws the pregnancy card. 
this “proof” can actually lead to Adi believing that Malini is pregnant with his child because AC’s confession will definitely give the impression that Malini got Adi intoxicated and raped him and that resulted in the baby now.