She said she'll do her muh dikhayi only when I get promoted🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
She said she'll do her muh dikhayi only when I get promoted🤣🤣
Your eyes are seeing correct 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oooh. A new member is coming. N that to with a story. I like it. Who is it hrits?
I think there's some confusion here 🤣🤣
Gai bhens pani me 🤣
I think so too 🤣🤣
She said I might get promoted by next month 🤣🤣
might so not for sure 🤣
How many do u need now for promotion?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k