Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I don't think so.. Oily already is dreaming about her romance with Gautam 😆
this will be real, and we will get caring, "mature" GauRa romance after that 🤣
So we'll have to bear with behosh bhama's acting again🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I don't think so.. Oily already is dreaming about her romance with Gautam 😆
this will be real, and we will get caring, "mature" GauRa romance after that 🤣
So we'll have to bear with behosh bhama's acting again🤪
you made a account??
yaar shivi aur suji ko compare karke I can write long essay aur woh bhi positive one 😎
par gadha fans kaise describe karenge gadha ko 🤣
tell me your username I'll follow u.
Sab tt pe jaa rahe hai kya? 😮😮😮
PS song selection iss soo good nowadays 🤩🤩
Koi kdice/shivi ka interview kyu nahi aata? 😒
Raghvi, shakhi aur ishqaan ke toh intne interviews aate hai. 😣
Should we spam the reporters asking for shivi interview.
They are also very famous but ensemble cast mai fas gaye.
I think they are purposely avoiding interviews right now. Because of personal space I guess.Originally posted by: Unnati05
Koi kdice/shivi ka interview kyu nahi aata? 😒
Raghvi, shakhi aur ishqaan ke toh intne interviews aate hai. 😣
Should we span the reporters asking for shivi interview.
They are also very famous but ensemble cast mai fas gaye.
I don't think KD will avoid.Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I think they are purposely avoiding interviews right now. Because of personal space I guess.
Jab haveli me ek interview aaya tha tab he hyped it. He said twice in live and even put up the story.
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
I think they are purposely avoiding interviews right now. Because of personal space I guess.
Personal space🤭
Noice....😃
Enjoy personal space kd and Alice....if possible upload a kiss pic😳