Main khud aapko tag karne wali thi...🤣🤣🥺
Still will try to find...😉😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main khud aapko tag karne wali thi...🤣🤣🥺
Still will try to find...😉😎
Flashback scene me vir kitna Fresh lag raha tha
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Main khud aapko tag karne wali thi...🤣🤣🥺
Still will try to find...😉😎
Ha pls
Ranjha chalaya the babies pe 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Ab toh kaise bhi karke dhoondna padega
Yar mereko bhi chahiye.. live miss kar diya.. 😭😭😭
Was precap same as KC sneak peak .???
Watching the episode on UKTV now. The PurVir scenes were so much better on TV. First of all the palat scene with piya o re piya. Plus when I watched it online, don't recall if Vir said palat in his mind but she did palat.😃
I was just forwarding the adverts when I noticed Purvi and Juhi, so I rewinded it back. Priyal was dressed in a lenga and Juhi was watching BV2. So they have Purvi to promote their other show but don't promote Molkki.😭
The scene with the tea, with Ranjha playing in the background.😍 The way the two were staring at each other. How can Dhwani still not realise her feelings towards Vir?
Regarding Priyasi, does she genuinely love Veer now or is she still after just his wealth and status?
Good morning guys.. !!!
No episode yet.. and I am sure it won't come either since it's Tuesday and interesting episode.. 😃😃
Good morning guys.. !!!
No episode yet.. and I am sure it won't come either since it's Tuesday and interesting episode.. 😃😃
Gm still have to watch Monday episode
I am sure you have read everything about Monday here in forum. 🤣