Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 years ago

I miss him too πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I think im gonna cry like a baby tomorrow irrespective of whatever they plan to show πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG his video on ary, just like we were expecating yayayya 

Thankyou aayeza πŸ€£

I have been reading almost everything, loved the shahzaib and ryan ka acurly wala photo

Danish ko us purplish formal suit mein with the curls not combed dekhkar mujhe kuch kuch hota hai

I have had a super busy day

Dure ki do videos aayi hai ab tak for last episode, ho sakta hai danish ki bhi do aajayein πŸ˜† pls danish ek aur bhi karlo, waise bhi turkey mein biwi ke saath shopping pe tum hoge nai to humara hi sochlo πŸ€£

I am so greedy 

And yes cant wait for tomorrow, and i am super scared and super sad that its going to be last πŸ˜­

Anyway sultan ka daddy look is so good but i think danish is playing soemone in late 20s in ishq junoon with the spikes, it does seem he is going to play younger than sultan. I am assuming spikes will be part of the new look in drama i think 

And ye log lambi chhuti pe gaye hain, ayeza ne kuch next destination bhi dala hua hai , so lets see when are they coming back

Game show ka recording kitne episodes tak manage ho sakta hai and not being live? Actually i have very less idea of game show 

So just asking 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Yaar sultan was such a big Kameena in this scene. Not that i am complaining. He scared her for real man. Bechari ki tabiyat hi kharaab ho gayi. πŸ€£

And you got it right. The way he says his name! He can give anyone the chills πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ and his voice! Oh god damn! πŸ€ͺ

I know he was na! πŸ€£

Actually in this scene he did nothing except look at her and she started to get flashbacks What I found the craziest was he never showed how happy he was to see her, like he was at the mall when he followed her around. Voh sirf apna power dikha raha hai, was trying to use his charm this time πŸ˜†

Iske baad wale saare scenes mein jo bande ne kiya hai na, just like Jacqueline had said in Race 2 "you're such a kameena" πŸ˜†

Bro, when I heard him say his name that way, I started sweating β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£Till today it haunts my dreams πŸ€£πŸ€£ And I'm in my freakin 20s! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I miss him too πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I think im gonna cry like a baby tomorrow irrespective of whatever they plan to show πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Same same πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I'll be lying in my mother's lap and watching πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Btw bro that OS is nearly 6k words, kya karu? πŸ€£πŸ€£

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

And the sheer dominance and confidence in his voice uffff β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZt2l1_T-ZM

When did this scene come? I dont remember the exact scenario now. I don't even think i have ever seen it in the first place. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Same same πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I'll be lying in my mother's lap and watching πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Btw bro that OS is nearly 6k words, kya karu? πŸ€£πŸ€£

Split into two parts like Puruuu said πŸ˜ƒ

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR_7nQVIzAS/?utm_medium=copy_link

He looks like Rayan level gora here lol

Then why his complexion looks nothing like that here in Ishq Hai? 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I know he was na! πŸ€£

Actually in this scene he did nothing except look at her and she started to get flashbacks What I found the craziest was he never showed how happy he was to see her, like he was at the mall when he followed her around. Voh sirf apna power dikha raha hai, was trying to use his charm this time πŸ˜†

Iske baad wale saare scenes mein jo bande ne kiya hai na, just like Jacqueline had said in Race 2 "you're such a kameena" πŸ˜†

Bro, when I heard him say his name that way, I started sweating β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£Till today it haunts my dreams πŸ€£πŸ€£ And I'm in my freakin 20 s! πŸ€£πŸ€£

His approach was always like that with Nageen. Wasn't it? He would always intimidate bajaye yeh ki use impress kare, haan woh baat alag hai kinwoh kabhi nahi hoti πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

When did this scene come? I dont remember the exact scenario now. I don't even think i have ever seen it in the first place. 

Kal bataya tha na yaar πŸ€£ Episode 31, Sultan calling Nageen before the dinner at his house with Haroon et. al. πŸ˜†

Ye lo dekh lo πŸ˜†

https://www.facebook.com/harpalgeotv/videos/634964103768365/

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I have no idea about Game show either!

And man you get back to interacting here πŸ˜ƒ