Yup😳Which one? Ziddi dil? 😀
You are also watching that??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup😳Which one? Ziddi dil? 😀
You are also watching that??
I watched the first week’s episode. I wanted to actually tag you to let you know that your favourite actor is in it. Glad you have already watched it 😀.
I had asked Mounika to give it a try too and she seems to be liking it 🤣.
Joining the forum or just going to watch the show?
Yes BUT the person who should be suffering for his deed won't happen.. He will leave naagpur after the accident..Sai would start melting toward him by then anyway which he doesn't deserve.. He should suffer
The top show is actually finally moving away from toxicity. I have started going there to detox from Ghum. Kya din aaye hain.
yesterday finished watching all the episodes and joined the forum as well😉😳
I watched the first week’s episode. I wanted to actually tag you to let you know that your favourite actor is in it. Glad you have already watched it 😀.
I had asked Mounika to give it a try too and she seems to be liking it 🤣.
Joining the forum or just going to watch the show?
Liking it so far❤️
That show is fun. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit through 10 episodes even if KKK is in it🤣
Hmm
Anupamaa mein Anuj ki vajah se beech beech mein clips dekh leti hu😆
But you are right. Kya din aa gaye hain🤣
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
BALH 2 , Anumaa a little and there are other shows which have a lot better storyline than this 😃
This was going to be my guess too!! I am in loveeee with how kind and soft the ML is while still having a commanding presence!! Such a gem and a rarity among ML's like Virat, Raghav Rao, Shiva Pandya....(I don't mean to offend I just used to really love all of these star plus characters until they were ruined😭)
Originally posted by: radicalleftist
This was going to be my guess too!! I am in loveeee with how kind and soft the ML is while still having a commanding presence!! Such a gem and a rarity among ML's like Virat, Raghav Rao, Shiva Pandya....(I don't mean to offend I just used to really love all of these star plus characters until they were ruined😭)
Oh yea me too have switched to this one ..
The hero eats choc when upset..has a heart
Is wierdly endearing 💕.the FL also is not a doormat ..
Even Ziddi dil is great 🙈
Permanent separation needed bcoz their relationship is toxic
you also didn't read my post🤣Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Permanent separation needed bcoz their relationship is toxic