I think separation is must. No. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about Sai and Virat. I'm talking about Ghum and myself😆
I have found myself a new show😳
I think separation is must. No. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about Sai and Virat. I'm talking about Ghum and myself😆
I have found myself a new show😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla
I think separation is must. No. No. Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about Sai and Virat. I'm talking about Ghum and myself😆
I have found myself a new show😳
I am in the formus only for all our Writers
Separation is needed for both:Ours from ghum and Sai and Virat from each other
I too have found new show
BALH 2 , Anumaa a little and there are other shows which have a lot better storyline than this 😃
Yaar unfortunately this will NOT happen and Sai will start melting for him after the accident which is even more ridiculous 🤢
Yaar unfortunately this will NOT happen and Sai will start melting for him after the accident which is even more ridiculous 🤢
But a small separation after that is there
oh. Yes. I think these two shows have good stories.Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
BALH 2 , Anumaa a little and there are other shows which have a lot better storyline than this 😃
Even though I'm not watching either of the two😆
I have seen BALH2 promo. It's promising. Anupamaa interests me only because of Anuj😳
Read my post again😆Yaar unfortunately this will NOT happen and Sai will start melting for him after the accident which is even more ridiculous 🤢
Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla
oh. Yes. I think these two shows have good stories.
Even though I'm not watching either of the two😆
I have seen BALH2 promo. It's promising. Anupamaa interests me only because of Anuj😳
Anumaa is getting interesting day by day
Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla
Read my post again😆
That's NOT needed... 😆It's just now out of question😆
Which one? Ziddi dil? 😀