Im assuming the worst 😭 he’s already sleeping in the aangam 😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Im assuming the worst 😭 he’s already sleeping in the aangam 😭
Looks like I missed the fun 😂😂😂😂
The gif 🤭🤭🤭
Was a veryyy closeee scene in seems 🙈
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
She got more dard from him brushing up against her than falling down from a human pyramid 🤣🤪
Well that is because that was not exactly "dard" but something else 😉🤣🤣
dont make such bold and true like statements say maybe they wont be in the same room and ppl wont freak out but still be prepared for worst outcome lol
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Someone is even writing drabbles there🥺🥺🥺
Ab hum hai kaun? We are paraya people for aashu now 💔
hai Bhagwan, nautanki okay give me 2 mins
Myy nautanki worked it seems 😈😈
oh and I'm imagining how much Alice and kanwar must have enjoyed that scene.☺️🤣Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
☺️☺️🤣🤣
I'm getting such different vibes from that whole scene now 🤣
Kitna innocent scene tha woh 🤣
Was it in the script or last minute improvisation. ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Myy nautanki worked it seems 😈😈
I gave you like a 4000 word chapter because of it 🤣