Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
knew it😆🤣🤣🤣
That was the first thing I noticed even before the booby touch🤣
and people say humein content nahi milta 🤪🤣
Hahaha🤣🤣 aur kitna close chahiye batao☺️☺️
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
soooooooo proud of you two
I'm proud of me too! 
Alice's wince 🙈🙊☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Alice's wince 🙈🙊☺️🤣
She got more dard from him brushing up against her than falling down from a human pyramid 🤣🤪
Somebody is very active in TT😆
Congratulations on the new thread 🥳
Am I on the AU dt or 18+ smiley37
Chal kya raha hai 🤣🤣
PS.... Hiiii Gur, your gifs are ahemmm...
Very nice🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
is it the spilling part??🤣
or the placement of his hand??🤣
lemme know if I'm wrong🤣
What spilling? Mujhe bhi batao koi Mujhe nahi samjha😭
Mujhe kuch bhi nahi samjha!🤔