Originally posted by: Sampada001
on one fanpage Amar voted for real option😲
Nahi hoga real...😲😲
I guess they will touch this whole triangle after Purvi regains her memory...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sampada001
on one fanpage Amar voted for real option😲
Nahi hoga real...😲😲
I guess they will touch this whole triangle after Purvi regains her memory...
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Actually, it has been a while since Vir has had any day dreams.... this could be his or Priyu's dream too.😲
I think 99% it’s priyashi dream because she was shown for a second in Friday episode
Waise aaj episode aayega ya nahi...😒😉
Kya lagta hai vootiya episode dega hume 😎
Kya lagta hai vootiya episode dega hume 😎
No. Late tomorrow is my prediction.
Although I would love to be wrong.
Kya lagta hai vootiya episode dega hume 😎
Nahi dega....itna acha nahi hai wo...😈
It seems like kal hi milega 😭
Baki sab ke agaye kya
Maybe early morning tomorrow