Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One minute into doing a half-arse attempt of the dance and I started getting heart palpitations. 😐

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
One minute into doing a half-arse attempt of the dance and I started getting heart palpitations. 😐
Yes it needs a lot of energy. I am a very vivacious person.
I’m the exact opposite. I’ll stick to looking like a seal, sweeping the floor with my vacuum cleaning Maar Dala moves. 💃🏽

She is Rdhika Madan right??
She did pretty good😆👍🏼
you also dance like that?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m the exact opposite. I’ll stick to looking like a seal, sweeping the floor with my vacuum cleaning Maar Dala moves. 💃🏽

i wish i could😆
Couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds of this.
I got tired after watching for 30 seconds

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Bu-fZ_aQ list=RDD_1Bu-fZ_aQ start_radio=1...
https://youtube.com/shorts/-PG2D9ZC73Q?si=--Z2vXTCbIhdVDnv I can see Alia's charm...she looks like a little girl. depends whether it is seen as...
https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831
Second hand embarrassment and I don't even like the guy. This must be tough to watch for Aryan Suhana. The man is allegedly a billionaire, can...
3