Only do as Shammo wants. Hypocrisy.

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday in OTT Raqesh and Shammo were discussing.

Shamita says I dont like Divya she has been extremely rude to me which is why I didnt want you to talk to her.  

So Raq says same for Pratik, I find him extremely rude and dont want you to talk to him.  (Yes Pratik has gone personal and called  him spineless and all which is worse than whatever Divya has said to Shamita at any point)

So Shamita says but I find he has a good heart so I will speak to him   So Raq says I find Divya has a good heart and so will talk to her.  But Shamita goes on and on to show Divya is bad and he should not talk to her.  I actually stopped seeing at tht point becoz Shammo was getting too boring.  I usually stop or fwd her gyan parts on live.  

But it seems rules are only for Raq.  He has to do only what she says but she will not reciprocate in the same situation.  If she wants him to stop talking to Divya for her, then she should also stop talking to Pratik for him.  Hypocrite much?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She is a hypocrite of the FIRST grade. It's all about 'Rules for thee and not for me'.

I wish after she comes out, someone would refer her to the Bigg Boss forum on I-F here, for her to find a blueprint to work on herself for.😆

And the funny fact is, she told Raqesh that in the past years - she's worked a LOT on herself and now she's become really good. I mean, after all the 'work' - is this still the best side of her that we've seen in BB?🤓Controlling, demeaning, bossy, arrogant, snobbish, vengeful, cold, holds grudges, condescending etc🤢

Did she really 'work' on herself? If she did, she was perhaps worse than this then.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why does she is broken? i dont remember any link up or hook or any of her relationships or marriage

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

She is a hypocrite of the FIRST grade. It's all about 'Rules for thee and not for me'.

I wish after she comes out, someone who would refer the Bigg Boss forum on I-F here, for her to see find a blueprint to work on herself for.😆

And funny fact is, she told Raqesh that in the past years - she's worked a LOT on herself and now she's become really good. I mean, after all the 'work' - is this still the best side of her that we've seen in BB?🤓Controlling, demeaning, bossy, arrogant, snobbish, vengeful, cold, holds grudges, condescending etc🤢

Did she really 'work' on herself? If she did, she was perhaps worse than this then.

I dont think she will pay any heed to the blueprint, in any case like you said even after "working on her self" she is like this.  I think she just sort of started then thought yeh perfectness mein kya change karna 🤣

She doesnt really see any scope for improvement in herself other than just saying it sometimes.  She thinks she is God's gift to mankind, so perfect, so right always --- so Shamita will never be a work in progress, she is her finished perfect embodiment of a human being. 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is so dominating. Agar usko 'South' direction se Sun rise/ ugta Suraj dekhey toh sabko South se he Suraj dikhna chahiye aur 'North' mein dekhey toh 'North' se dikhna chahiye. Nature follows Shammo's orders, she is that dominating.🤣

Edited by saniya9919 - 2 years ago