stop it was so dinky 😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
stop it was so dinky 😭🤣
I’m so confused - when did you write one? I didn’t see it 😒
I'm talking about your twitter drabble 🤣
oh 🤣 it’s nothing just the same tharki shit in a different font 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
oh 🤣 it’s nothing just the same tharki shit in a different font 🤣
main forum it is then 🤣
noooooo at least let me edit and post or if you want to post I’ll send it to you 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
noooooo at least let me edit and post or if you want to post I’ll send it to you 🤣🤣
I'll post it on your drabbles topic 🤣
send send