pixuuuu, I missed you bub ❤️
how many words do you want me to throw in this time? 🤣
to make up for being late 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pixuuuu, I missed you bub ❤️
how many words do you want me to throw in this time? 🤣
to make up for being late 🤡
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
pixuuuu, I missed you bub ❤️
how many words do you want me to throw in this time? 🤣
to make up for being late 🤡
Saraa❤️
Are you updating today? 😍
Just post what you have written already, I can't wait anymore 😂😂😂
I heard aashu wrote some drabble and is not posting? 😮😮😮
Is that truee? 🥺🥺
WHEN I TELL YOU I RAN HERE OKAY I RAN
meri didu 😭😭 I missed you so so much
jitne naam maine soche hai - voh saare tujhe use karne hai 😳
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Saraa❤️
Are you updating today? 😍
Just post what you have written already, I can't wait anymore 😂😂😂
I might be 🤣❤️
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
WHEN I TELL YOU I RAN HERE OKAY I RAN
meri didu 😭😭 I missed you so so much
Aaawwww🤗🤗
I missed you too🤗
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I heard aashu wrote some drabble and is not posting? 😮😮😮
Is that truee? 🥺🥺
we'll have to convince her to 🤣
she posted on twitter
I told you I'm lazyyyy 🤣
but I always give you all the reminders so shush 😆
Why? 😭😭😭😭
Dhokaaaa
Me crying
Me want stories
Saraaa and aashuu
Post it hereeee phast phast
Please 🥺🥺🥺