You won't be able to do anything if I go away this time 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
You won't be able to do anything if I go away this time 🤣🤣
Wrong it’s the other way around 🤣
Then it will be easier for me to run away 🤣
Towel hi gayab to auction cancel🤣
Nope 🤣
I just declared her as my role model🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then it will be easier for me to run away 🤣
Towel hi gayab to auction cancel🤣
why did you stake an edit if you didn’t want to make one? You know how desperate we are for ViSu content 🤣🤣🤣
she doesn’t even know she’s become a role model 🤣
HR yeh toh bata kawn sa edit stake par lagaya hai 🤣
voting round mai lagana hai😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
HR yeh toh bata kawn sa edit stake par lagaya hai 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Yes I want to know this too
Did she run away? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sayad Haa 🤣
make sure she doesn’t steal the towel 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k