Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I haven’t made one in so long but we should! 😆 Watch her not even be online to see it 🤣
She may come online for a while, 😆
Are u gonna make it ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I haven’t made one in so long but we should! 😆 Watch her not even be online to see it 🤣
She may come online for a while, 😆
Are u gonna make it ?
I can if no one else wants to 🤣 I’ll be awake to make it in time too 🤣
Now 60 is the target.. 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can if no one else wants to 🤣 I’ll be awake to make it in time too 🤣
I never made any, and not much Pro with everything , so yes its you I think 😆
Or koi to active h nhi abhi 🤣
I never made any, and not much Pro with everything , so yes its you I think 😆
Or koi to active h nhi abhi 🤣
I made a few in MB forum back in the day 🤣 was relatively simple and then after the wishes in the thread we continue with our usual bakwas 🤣
hiiiiii🤗
Kawn kawn hai yaha😆
hi diya we were just talking about you 🤣🤗
Happy birthday Cari 🤗
Aacha ya bura 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k