Oh, I'm MBBS second year.... So is Chikki
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh, I'm MBBS second year.... So is Chikki
Thank you swasti🤗Originally posted by: Swastika34
Congratulations Aduu, meri dazzler!! ❤️🤗
All the best Maya!!

Alice coment on kanwars's pic
Work hard okay work hard and fall in love
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Thank you swasti🤗
Addu, dazzle away meri bacchi! Congrats! ❤️
thank you premzie❤️🤗
Adu tu Dazzler ban gayi🥳
Badi Fast hai tu toh🤨🤣
So are Avi and Pixie .❤️
Infact Pixie completed it😃
https://twitter.com/Shree12349/status/1436690314715021315?s=20
I'm 100 percent sure kanwar won't reply. 🤣🤣