Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi nhi aaj tu yeh bhi bol de ki mujhse bada dirty minded koi hai hi nhi🥺...
Wo bolne ki zarurat hi nahi hai sab ko pata hai wo tu hi hai🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi nhi aaj tu yeh bhi bol de ki mujhse bada dirty minded koi hai hi nhi🥺...
Wo bolne ki zarurat hi nahi hai sab ko pata hai wo tu hi hai🤣🤪
Btw...
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!!🌺🌺...
Yahaan kisi ke ghar ganpati aate hai kya??!
Btw anyone knows where rra lives? I mean which area
P.s I am not stalking him🤣
Just curious 😉
Bandra West baby😎
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I dont think aaj dikhega 😆
Yaar mumbai aane ke baad iske bathroom selfies band hogayeðŸ˜ðŸ¥º
haan toh 😆Arrey I'm not that innocent
🤣
Hawwww !!! Kaise kaise afwa faila rahi ho Karisma ke barein mein !!!!
Dekho , she is herself accepting that she might not be that much innocent 😉
Btw anyone knows where rra lives? I mean which area
P.s I am not stalking him🤣
Just curious 😉
I live in the same society as his,but can't share the location due to privacy policy😳...
Ps.I'm not so sorry🤪
🤣
Hawwww !!! Kaise kaise afwa faila rahi ho Karisma ke barein mein !!!!
Dekho , she is herself accepting that she might not be that much innocent 😉
No idea then😲 😲 Humari jitni bhi baate hui usme mujhe shareef lagi😈 atleast tere se toh😳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I'm live in the same society as his,but can't share the location due to privacy policy😳...
Ps.I'm not so sorry🤪

okay then tell us his daily routine. 🤣Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I'm live in the same society as his,but can't share the location due to privacy policy😳...
Ps.I'm not so sorry🤪
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
yup kav restricted due to some reasons . But u can do tharki talks here within forum rules 😳
Haan behna.
Hope to enjoy here ( within forum rules) till I become eligible to join taadna thread.😊