Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Nishant asked Divya on what basis Pratik was disqualified , on what basis raqesh won . Divya got speechless then said maybe be it was biased or chid wala decision . Nishant said influence mein agayi moose something like that and said I didn’t say a word , Divya said I toh did🤣

Loving this 
Hope someone record this epic convo

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

And I am telling you that it was vile gossiping and yup individuality loss hain. But naheen deekhta to naheen deekhta hoga naa. 

Yeh kabse “right to bitch” aa Gayaa 😂😂. Right matlab freedom sabko hain :). But should they ? 😂😂. Why not. Should they do it all the time. Hope not 😂😂. 

Aur agar itni woh hated thee for prev show and now jantaa voting for her, kuch to theek heen kar raheen hogee on this BB. 😂😂. 

O well. People can’t even see thing like how moose is doing well since game has gone “no more connected”…. To phir yeah accept karnaa to aur bhee mushkil hain. 

Seriously? 😆Divya hated in previous show? Did I read that right? She won ace of space ffs. And she was a top contendor in Splitsvilla. The only reason she didn't win finale was because the competition was better. She so much reminds me of Prince. Ruling mtv shows and then ruling BB. Of course she never got the open support that Prince got. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Seriously? 😆Divya hated in previous show? Did I read that right? She won ace of space ffs. And she was a top contendor in Splitsvilla. The only reason she didn't win finale was because the competition was better. She so much reminds me of Prince. Ruling mtv shows and then ruling BB. Of course she never got the open support that Prince got. 

That’s what ppl say Bhai. As you know. I don’t know about their backgrounds and these other shows. 😂😂. But perhaps that explains why these HMs. Esp Shams and Neha are so insecure about her. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Nishant asked Divya on what basis Pratik was disqualified , on what basis raqesh won . Divya got speechless then said maybe be it was biased or chid wala decision . Nishant said influence mein agayi moose something like that and said I didn’t say a word , Divya said I toh did🤣

Loving this 

If I understood that right, divya is accepting she manipulated moose? 🤣That is another plus point for her. I see it as, yes i did, jo karna hai karo. 😆 Now I dearly wish for her to come to main season. The only thing that worries me is sallu bullying her into being silent. Kjo in no way comes across as a bully but sallu does and can have that effect on anyone. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Loving this 

Hmm. You know Nishant argued the opposite to Pratik and Neha right ? 😂😂😂. That her decision was spot on. Nishu game khel rahaan hain. Usney bhee dekhaa jantaa ka vote for Divya and as suyaash said apparently she won some prev shows or was a top contender. Nishu believes he is a top contender and is clear he wants to win. Which is why what he did with TTF task to create something other than just winning task that in his mind, he thought would help. Additionally he has been desparare to get the triangle established with Pratik and Moose and doesn’t like this “moose” ka clarity of thought and independence. Why. Because it doesn’t help him - he wants to be her first before herself even. 

obviously he will repeat this convo to moose in a way that suits him. 😂😂. Bottomline. Don’t read so much into this other than Nishu playing his own game to try and win and align his “pawns” the way he thinks helps him. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

That’s what ppl say Bhai. As you know. I don’t know about their backgrounds and these other shows. 😂😂. But perhaps that explains why these HMs. Esp Shams and Neha are so insecure about her. 

I know bro. Also I watched whole splitsvilla. One of my fav seasons. Priyank and Divya were my fav in that show. I never liked thier competitor who won. No idea about ace of space apart from she winning. 

Chalu hai Wo bol raha Kal rat bhar socha to Mujhe yeh point khatka I hope this will come in episode 😆

Hmm. You know Nishant argued the opposite to Pratik and Neha right ? 😂😂😂. That her decision was spot on. Nishu game khel rahaan hain. Usney bhee dekhaa jantaa ka vote for Divya and as suyaash said apparently she won some prev shows or was a top contender. Nishu believes he is a top contender and is clear he wants to win. Which is why what he did with TTF task to create something other than just winning task that in his mind, he thought would help. Additionally he has been desparare to get the triangle established with Pratik and Moose and doesn’t like this “moose” ka clarity of thought and independence. Why. Because it doesn’t help him - he wants to be her first before herself even. 

obviously he will repeat this convo to moose in a way that suits him. 😂😂. Bottomline. Don’t read so much into this other than Nishu playing his own game to try and win and align his “pawns” the way he thinks helps him. 

Blinds band hai . Praying ki some eviction is coming . As subah sponsor task hua already swiggy wala . 

Congrats to everyone for completing thread 1😆150 pages is usually a limit