till how many epis Raghav gonna b upset with Pallu🤔🤔
another festival not being celebrated happily, as husband is unhappy with wife😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
till how many epis Raghav gonna b upset with Pallu🤔🤔
another festival not being celebrated happily, as husband is unhappy with wife😒
Yes because after Jafar entry he mostly post about backstage crew not scenes except few here and there 😆
Now he got freedom becuase Jafar is busy with aapki nazaro ne show 😆
till how many epis Raghav gonna b upset with Pallu🤔🤔
another festival not being celebrated happily, as husband is unhappy with wife😒
I want him to be unhappy with her for at least 2-3 episodes. I love his ruthe ruthe expressions and I want him to have more leverage here so that she manaos him with full force!
I'm.looking forward to see what and how Pallavi manao our rutha Raghav? At what length she will go to convince him. Will someone (Aai, Amma, Farhad, Krishna etc) give her idea, or will she go something on her own. I'm counting on romantic SR for him but with lower expectations.