Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😭 I want to laugh and cry at the same time!

Abhi toh blood test dene jaa rahi hoon but other than that, ek dum bindaas. 😎
What are you up to these days?? 😃
KDs hairstyle inspiration
Gappu
oh my godd🤣🤣🤣
Can somebody please write an os or drabble about the dahi handi sequence.pleaseee 🥺🥺🥺
I have already read two but I am still greedy for more.
Kitni umeedein thi mujhe iss sequence se 😭😭
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Abhi toh blood test dene jaa rahi hoon but other than that, ek dum bindaas. 😎
What are you up to these days?? 😃
Blood test?? Hope you're okay?💓
I'm least online these days yaar! Life has become busy!!
🥵🥵🥵 He looks super hot 🔥🔥🔥
Waiting for me my Junglee Billi 🔥
Get ready for your punishment 😈
PS:Whatever is going on in that brain of yours after seeing this pic.....imagine yourself as Raavi and pen it down as a Drabble.....
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Answer karo.
there is no getting over this 😭
Fcuk man everyone conveniently always shares such distracting photos when I have a meeting or class
You all are so heartless