Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗
Tumhari speed kaafi achhi hai!! 😆
Itne post kahan se kar liye, kaise??
I'm a 🥰troller🥰 bub ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗
Tumhari speed kaafi achhi hai!! 😆
Itne post kahan se kar liye, kaise??
I'm a 🥰troller🥰 bub ❤️
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Sorry baby but not comfortable clicking my pic even though it might hide my face...so nope main to nahi dikha sakti🤔
But haan its the neck area but behind the earlobe its there
Par hum to tumse milne se rahe toh yeh wali dream girl virtually hi tumhare saath hogi😆
Tattoo waah, what kinda tattoo u have?
Ohh, u sure love ur roman haan. It means magic wand carried by Hermes right?
Draw kar k bhejo😆🤗
Have u heard abt the show that shargun and ravi produced, Udaariyaan, gosh the amount of EMA so disgusting
Nope Greek loveOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh, u sure love ur roman haan. It means magic wand carried by Hermes right?
Yeah
I actually wanted a snake but gaaliyaan padti...
Mujhe zyada time nahi hua hai tattoo karte...just a few months when second wave hadn't happened...
I know daring tha...but karna tha...🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Have u heard abt the show that shargun and ravi produced, Udaariyaan, gosh the amount of EMA so disgusting
I HAVE & I HATE IT 🤡
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nope Greek love
Yeah
I actually wanted a snake but gaaliyaan padti...
Mujhe zyada time nahi hua hai tattoo karte...just a few months when second wave hadn't happened...
I know daring tha...but karna tha...🤣
Yeah greek sorry🤦♀️ lol snake would have been cool na as u r slytherine too so🤷♀️
Why karna tha any specific reason?
N that show replaced such a potential show i.e. immj2😆😳
wishing fateh makes papa virk go:
