Name a movie you wish you never watched. A movie where given the chance, you would want to permanently wipe the movie off your memory 😃
Name a movie you wish you never watched. A movie where given the chance, you would want to permanently wipe the movie off your memory 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No such movie for me.
However, I'd like to erase memory of this movie.
But only so that I could watch it again afresh.
Again and again and again.
All Juhi Chawla movies. Mujhe badi gandi lagti hai. Bakwaas bilkul. Overacting ki dukaan 🤢
Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai
No such movie for me.
However, I'd like to erase memory of this movie.
But only so that I could watch it again afresh.
Again and again and again.
🤣 I don't know if the human brain can put up with this movie twice
A Serbian Film
It's actually a movie I once read about in an article.. I got curious and ended up watching few scenes of it..
I wish I could remove it from my memory as it still gives me nightmares like PTSD.... I hate the makers for it.
They are sick psychopaths..
ramgopal verma ki aag - spoilt the real sholay 😡
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly
A Serbian Film
It's actually a movie I once read about in an article.. I got curious and ended up watching few scenes of it..
I wish I could remove it from my memory as it still gives me nightmares like PTSD.... I hate the makers for it.
They are sick psychopaths..
Which movie is this? Was it a horror? I hope I don't regret asking this
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
ramgopal verma ki aag - spoilt the real sholay 😡
What on earth was RGV thinking while making that movie? 😆
Krazzy 4
KANK
MNIK
Golmaal 3
Tees maar khan, a complete trash
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Babita Singh Reporting- Barun Sobti’s new movie https://x.com/primevideoin/status/2089238302972879170?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
149