Who was the most beautiful among them in their prime
1. Kareena kapoor

2. Rani Mukherjee

3. Ameesha patel
According to me Ameesha is the most beautiful one followed by kareena then rani but rani has the most endearing smile among them
Who was the most beautiful among them in their prime
1. Kareena kapoor

2. Rani Mukherjee

3. Ameesha patel
According to me Ameesha is the most beautiful one followed by kareena then rani but rani has the most endearing smile among them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All of them were gorgeous but I personally find Rani the most attractive among them.
Rani and Ameesha. Triple K is anything but beautiful.
Amisha.
Other two are bleh.
Rani is very underrated when it comes to beauty
Yess - like your original post said, her smile is so beautiful ❤️
Exactly. And I am happy that she isn't tall
Amisha & Rani... Kareena looks like the female version of Tiger Shroff or Randhir kapoor in a drag..
Rani > Kareena > Ameesha
Rani and Ameesha.
NOT Kareena even in the slightest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMUf9JjyYyw I'll let the song do the talking this time. This is the best track of the year so far. I also liked...
13