https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkS7BNAEZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lagta hai tantrums khatam ho gaye KD ke 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkS7BNAEZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lagta hai tantrums khatam ho gaye KD ke 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG! What is this?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Thats soo sweet!! I want them both to cut the cake without the rest of the cast!! I know I am sounding petty but I really want them to do tit for tat!🤣🤣🤣 And they both deserve this for carrying the entire show on their shoulders!❤️
Yesss i want them to feed it tl each other w shiny and co. fuming in the pandya rasoi 😂😂😂😂😂😂
this is how they're celebrating 6 months of shivi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkS7BNAEZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lagta hai tantrums khatam ho gaye KD ke 🤣🤣
After effect of listening to 90s BW songs this afternoon, used the Mohabbatein song😆
Ek teel kaafi nahi hai, 100 stories ka time bhi hai😆
abhi edit nhi kiya shayad🤣Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkS7BNAEZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lagta hai tantrums khatam ho gaye KD ke 🤣🤣
Abhi edit karke hashtags dalega🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Pleaseee they have to!! And no JD please! Overdose ho gaya hai uska ab!🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
They v likely wont 😂 the initial fame wali excitement has worn off for them 😂 this is everyday business for them ab 😂😂😂
nups aaj content chahiye 🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aaj content milega ya nahi?🤣🤣
I guess KD is recharged after his happy meal lol
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkS7BNAEZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lagta hai tantrums khatam ho gaye KD ke 🤣🤣
Phinallyy!! 🤣
Alice liked! Phast phast! 🤣