Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Can we expect them to come live tomorrow... Without jd of course. 😂
Pleaseee they have to!! And no JD please! Overdose ho gaya hai uska ab!🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Can we expect them to come live tomorrow... Without jd of course. 😂
Pleaseee they have to!! And no JD please! Overdose ho gaya hai uska ab!🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
I hope they get showered with lots of love, appreciation, trends and of course cakes tomorrow 🤣🤣.
Itnaa pyare mile ki they get overwhelmed ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Pleaseee they have to!! And no JD please! Overdose ho gaya hai uska ab!🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Onscreen bhabi ka overdose offscreen jethji ka overdose
Dil toh Alice k paas thha na!! 😉🤣
Originally posted by: majoni03
Many fans have sent them gifts and cakes..
That's lovely! I'm sure they'll share it with the entire cast unlike some others 😆
bro, 🥰sara lazy, sara no🥰 🤣
Did JAYA BACHCHAN MAKE A CAMEO IN THE GIFT SPREE...🤨....NOICE😃
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I hope they get showered with lots of love, appreciation, trends and of course cakes tomorrow 🤣🤣.
Itnaa pyare mile ki they get overwhelmed ❤️❤️
Kal KDice live ayenge toh fans khush ho jayenge!! ❤❤
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
That's lovely! I'm sure they'll share it with the entire cast unlike some others 😆
I hope they dont share😈
honestly I want to see the reaction of Award winning actors when they get showered with praises. 😂😂Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I hope they get showered with lots of love, appreciation, trends and of course cakes tomorrow 🤣🤣.
Itnaa pyare mile ki they get overwhelmed ❤️❤️