13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
Originally posted by: Minionite
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
As always rest 26 will send tomorrow or tonight😛
just sent 🤡
I know I sucked in this round 🤣
I haven’t even looked at the questions again after opening your PM🙈🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
My knowledge about ITV shows and 90s is 🥚🥲
Originally posted by: Minionite
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
Ye round dekh k unconscious ho geye...
Originally posted by: Minionite
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
I'm scared, you're going to peel my wool off...
Can I just get an average of previous rounds for this one 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I'm scared, you're going to peel my wool off...
Can I just get an average of previous rounds for this one 🤣
Nope. You have to get the score for this round only.
Bachna ae haseeno lo mei. Agayi😎
Kaisan BA sab ke sab 😈
Kesi going game 😈?
Originally posted by: Minionite
13 people have responded. Where are the remaining 26?
Procrastinating the losing moment...