IPZN CC# 4 Jinke Sar Ho Ishq Ki Chaaon 💌🌹❤️- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

69.6k

Users

22

Likes

4.8k

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05


Saaamee.๐Ÿคฃ


All forms of Arts and I are good enemies.

I remember we had to recreate a 3d model of a famous statue, from anywhere in the world. I chose Nelson Mandela's statue, I made it aur itna bhayanak banaya maine.๐Ÿคฃ


I want to see a pic.. pls post ๐Ÿคฃ

IAdoreYou thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose


Don't buy musical instruments on your own - ever.


Take someone who knows about the instrument with you. When you are learning its especially important because if you pick a bad one, it will affect your ear-training.


It doesn't always have to be expensive - just buy a standard one depending on how you want to use it. Though I think a guitar would be cheaper and is more standard. You can buy a Korean brand like Kaps (I brought mine for around 5K) or a Yamaha one - you will get a decent one from 7-8K range.


Nobody I know is into music. ๐Ÿคข

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor


Omg This is so true. Sometimes I have to call as some people do not prefer texting and then secretly I wish they don't pick up. I usually cut the call if they do not pick up after 5-6 rings๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Even if I'm on the call with my cousin, that whom I've grown up with, I pray something happens to the telephone lines so the call gets cut.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Wanderlust05 - 5 years ago
Wanderlust05 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

I already have 2-3 crushes from the fictional books I have read๐Ÿ˜†


I have 3 fixed and few keep coming and going.๐Ÿ˜†

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose


I want to see a pic.. pls post ๐Ÿคฃ

I want to see it too, puhleeeeeeez ๐Ÿฅบ

Edited by Ocean_of_waves - 5 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou


Pot or thali chhodo. Mujhse ek circle bhi nahi nikalta. ๐Ÿ˜†


Kanika ne nai bataya unhone kya kiya. ๐Ÿ˜›


Haan mujhe compass bhi handle nai hota tha.


When I was in school - we had to submit paintings and drawings on various topics. Meri paintings & drawings meri mummy, maasi, dost, rishtedar, padosi aur poore mohalle waale banate the ๐Ÿคฃ

Forever_Fangirl thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05


Saaamee.๐Ÿคฃ


All forms of Arts and I are good enemies.

I remember we had to recreate a 3d model of a famous statue, from anywhere in the world. I chose Nelson Mandela's statue, I made it aur itna bhayanak banaya maine.๐Ÿคฃ

Ab toh picture dikhani hi padegi ๐Ÿ˜†

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor


What do you like to read?


This may sound clichรฉ, but Romance it is.๐Ÿ˜† but not the vulgar type, rather the soft and slow romance.

Comedy

And horror!๐Ÿ˜†

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05


Even if I'm on the call with my cousin, that whom I've grown up with, I pray someone happens to the telephone lines so the call gets cut.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I just hate that awkward silence when we both have nothing to talk. I just wish the call gets cut and then I can finally breathe a sigh of relief ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

I belong to that category jinko rangoli nikalni ho to wo ready-made wala Lana hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".