Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Divya played one task after 15 days

RESULT

PRATIK Crying

Raqesh in depression

Shamita mental breakdown

Neha losing it

Next 2 weeks will be fab

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Divya ne bola band bajooengee. Bahoot galat. She should have said bhookamp:andhee/toofan ayegaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I can see your point since no connection shows her individuality but then she was shining as much with Zeeshan too. She's always had that lion personality. Although, I think connections le doba a lot of folks in the house, and since Divya doesn't have a connection she's safe from that part at least πŸ˜‚

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I can see your point since no connection shows her individuality but then she was shining as much with Zeeshan too. She's always had that lion personality. Although, I think connections le doba a lot of folks in the house, and since Divya doesn't have a connection she's safe from that part at least πŸ˜‚

True that! She was shining even when Zeeshan was around.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

True that! She was shining even when Zeeshan was around.

Not really. Their last task together was a disaster. Not just because Zee went OTT. She herself could have handled the task differently and much better. If the bar is high for a contestant it has to be high always.. and at same time that also defines a journey as sometimes you can’t do great and may even fail and how u rise after that is what matters .. and she has … 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Not really. Their last task together was a disaster. Not just because Zee went OTT. She herself could have handled the task differently and much better. If the bar is high for a contestant it has to be high always.. and at same time that also defines a journey as sometimes you can’t do great and may even fail and how u rise after that is what matters .. and she has … 

I am not talking about the task, because having opposition at that time from the likes of Pratik and Nishant ..with Pratik especially, mindlessly destroying task items / properties like Paras from BB13 did - I wouldn't blame Divya & Zeeshan for that at all. Pratik was anyway planning to play dirty.

When it comes to Divya shining even with Zeeshan, I meant her individuality was never compromised for. They disagreed, but still maintained mutual respect for each other. Unlike Raqesh who loses his individuality or cannot shine through anytime he's associated with Shamita in any small way.