Divya's Big Advantage

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was confused about the format of BB this year - I actually thought they'll win as connections in the final week. 

But it's become clear now, that it's going to be an individual game and we'll have one winner by the end of the finale. Am I right? (I hope so)

But then there was NO POINT of the connections game then. The whole thing that 'Connections will take you forward. Connections will make you win the game.' etc was BS.

Divya has been without a connection for more than half of the game and she's killed it!

What is Divya's biggest advantage? She's been a lone wolf in the game for a very long time and has learnt to play it on her own. She knows how to shine, stand alone, take a stand etc. 

It was painful to watch Divya play alone and be sidelined during tasks etc, but it's finally come as a blessing in disguise to her. 

So many connections were so co-dependent on each other, they had no individuality, no game of their own. They have to now pull their socks up and come up with something within 2 weeks. 

Whereas Divya has been acing the individual play since a long time. The audience has recognized that about her and connect with her on that platform already.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

More like a creative concept that went bad as they tried rigging results versus shake the game up. 

They had many opportunities to shake things up. Be it NIa staying longer and doing a buzzer task. Or giving tasks where solo player could compete and potentially win and hence temp someone to break connections or even forcing team bases tasks etc. The concept was clearly a way to make strangers work together despite their challenges. But instead they started promoting shownance and it became important to show that the contestants whose connections didn’t work also stayed. And even became doormats for eg. 

Everyone knew winner would be one person. Not a connection team … yet if you see Nishant’s talk with Divya - it was bout how everyone loves his connection as part of journey and should he risk breaking it or not for that purpose. …. And others connections are even weaker than his. 

Divya is a firecracker so there was always little doubt that she would not do well. And in so many ways so lucky to have others that are so bad. 

The thing is. This jhoond / connection based thinking isn’t going anywhere … My guess is most of day was spent for these folks speaking to their connections like always despite connections breaking 😂😂. As you said. Too used to this co dependance for comfort. 

If Divya wins it’s not because she played solo (circumstances really forced that with Zee gone) but because she kept herself relevant despite that (that HMs call moo marnaa and audience going .. so what do you expect her to do? Twiddle her thumbs ? Not try to make connections ? 😂😂😂. And that’s how BB is … how you show up despite what happens to you by others or show or makers. Not by spewing sadak chaap gaalees…

the other aspect and extremely important is this girl showed the spine to stand up to KJo in an extremely nepotic industry. Yes other contestants have been targeted before by Sallu but here this person not only stood up to clear bias / distorted views presented as facts but managed to get host to admit things like what he said was an opinion / not a fact and also concede her POV despite the questions beginning as a bashing to her … rattling a host of this stature where he starts shouting I am fair when she was speaking of an HM and not even him … fumbling to say he is feminist but believes in equality in his heart 😂😂😂. It’s exceptionally strong. And yeah even women in the west have had to face these things and only come out much later and much success … this part is literally perhaps the absolute best quality and only thing that surprises me when people call her rude for this. Why? Cuz this is an extremely important issue - nothing to do with BB and not to be taken lightly. 

My view on this makes some people think I am rooting for her win. Honestly no.. I dont care if she does. I just believe the worst should be evicted. And especially as Divya said. You can’t use words like women empowerment and then behave and act so differently. Oh I am a dude btw. So don’t think this is some dukhayaree naree posting either :). 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well said.

It is now too late for others, they have been playing connection game for 4 weeks and dont know to play solo.

Lone warrior DIVYA played solo game so she has best chance to shine and win. 👍🏼

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lone warrior? What has she done, shes been unsuccessful in every move of hers. Besides put down the makers and host which shes copying previous contestants attitude i dont see what shes done to win. 

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Lone warrior? What has she done, shes been unsuccessful in every move of hers. Besides put down the makers and host which shes copying previous contestants attitude i dont see what shes done to win. 

Disagree. Obviously you have a problem with her, so anything good she does will seem stupid to you.😆

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MTV-Endemol-PR advantage!

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

MTV-Endemol-PR advantage!

agreed 😁

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Again Divya was spot on with Moose. Played the perfect game that BB asked them to play with soojh boojh. All 5 rounds they sat in rikshaw and the third went 😂😂. Nothing swayed them. Shamitas dirty offer to Divya didn’t work. 😂😂😂. And we got to see more vile bs of neha and Shamita 😂😂. 

End Result by rigged BB = Rad task. Kudos to Divya and Moose on how they played this game to perfection !! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Divya played one task after 15 days

RESULT

PRATIK Crying

Raqesh in depression

Shamita mental breakdown

Neha losing it

Next 2 weeks will be fab

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Divya played one task after 15 days

RESULT

PRATIK Crying

Raqesh in depression

Shamita mental breakdown

Neha losing it

Next 2 weeks will be fab

She's killing it big time.🤣

When Divya asked Shamita why she isn't willing to talk to her now, but only talked to her during the task to allign - Shamita's silliest reply every IMO was that, she wanted to 'expose' Divya to Raqesh. WTH? Is Shitty Shetty here to Marry or play the game?! She's lost her personality and her say. She's looking psycho. So much fake tears for what did she cry today?! To emotionally harass Raqesh against to talk to Divya? Her entire game has become all about Divya!🤣