I thought to wish both.. but Jan me time pe kar lenge 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I thought to wish both.. but Jan me time pe kar lenge 😆
for the IF rankings post 🤣
Next mth is ur b'day right?
Coffee puts me to sleep 🤣
As long as u give party i will wait 🤣
I thought the same 🤣☺️
You're not alone 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Next mth is ur b'day right?
yes October 6 😃 yours is this month right? I forgot the day 🤣
Yeah.. so after each ranking one get married 🤣🤣 again n again 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm supposed to be absent minded as I'm half asleep but instead of me others are absent minded🤣🤣
Hrits unare such kaamchor k ye absentmindedness ka kaam bhi hume karna pad ra he 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k