Nani already worried after Rewari mentioned. Now I'm thinking she'll go over there and there are plenty of people who will be happy to see the back of Purvi. She'll get more backup in Rewari.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nani already worried after Rewari mentioned. Now I'm thinking she'll go over there and there are plenty of people who will be happy to see the back of Purvi. She'll get more backup in Rewari.
Now that the precap has come. Any hope the episode could be released today?
Tomorrow morning Hopefully...😆😈
Now that the precap has come. Any hope the episode could be released today?
Maybe around 9:30pm USA time
Originally posted by: JA7WS6TOLX22Y6DB
Ayu thanks for making my day a little better
I’m
Just thinking what plans will mukhi make to stop wedding
He will try to recreate each and every moment of PurVir...😳❤️
Can I wait that long though? What do I do in the meantime?
Tht will be great watching there scenes again ❤️🤩
Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo 😎😎
Dhwani madam upset hai kisne bola tha ha karne ko 😈👋🏻
Dhwani madam ki mahanta ne...😈😆
Koi nahi ab Nani ke saamne aur nain mataka karenge yeh dono...🤪😎
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Dhwani madam ki mahanta ne...😈😆
Koi nahi ab Nani ke saamne aur nain mataka karenge yeh dono...🤪😎
Kitna kilasti hai vo inke nain matakka se 🤣🤪.
Uff chai wala scene jaldi aye aur mai Siggy lagao
So around 2.30am UK time. Yeah I'll be fast asleep.
Ab lagega Nani ko 440 volt ka jatka...😎
Aur Nain Mataka dekhna padega...🤪❤️