Abhay without towel 🤣
I’ll give away everything I own 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Abhay without towel 🤣
I’ll give away everything I own 🤣🤣
🤣 okay will ask diya to do this.. 😆
But she seems offline

5944 posts before I become Stunnerz 🤣
Oh right i forgot. Though at least u r mot considered alien 🤣
yeah there is some silver lining 🤣
Blame the britishers 🤣
Puri duniya ko raaj karke gaye nikkame 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
5944 posts before I become Stunnerz 🤣
Woohoo 🥳
Then tum hum sab ko apne ghar bulkar party dena🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Blame the britishers 🤣
Puri duniya ko raaj karke gaye nikkame 🤣
for reals they were everywhere 🤣🤣
Wierd people n their wierd rules 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k